Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

I also did not get the Pueblos Cooker or drinks machine, I was told it was only for a few days, but it was still locked, (I have an Apple Pad, would that make any difference) but now these machines have gone, will you please do something about this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    no they werent, frozenturtle said they were only available for certain players, not everyone and not everyone who did the goals.
    they were only available for certain people? how did they classify the "worth giving opportunity to" and the not?

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry for any confusion this has caused! These items were not available to everyone this time, but I have shared your feedback with the game team and hope this is something we can bring back for everyone!
    bump post.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    bump post.
    yeah that didn't say anything about why old players that were playing at the time could buy the ovens as well as "some" players that did not play BS at the time. Hence people (the ones that didnt play at the time the goals were out and couldnt buy it last week when other new players could) are complaining about how unfair it was. S8 has done nothing about this. not even a 'we will look into this' message.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    they were only available for certain people? how did they classify the "worth giving opportunity to" and the not?
    TL/S8 has always maintained that not all players will see the same things in their respective games. That includes gem sales, offers, prices, decor, appliances, chairs, tables, counters, recipes, you name it.

S8 has done nothing about this. not even a 'we will look into this' message
    Because S8 has no intention of doing anything about it. It has always been done this random way so chances are there will be no looking into anything.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-28-15 at 11:59 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    TL/S8 has always maintained that not all players will see the same things in their respective games. That includes gem sales, offers, prices, decor, appliances, chairs, tables, counters, recipes, you name it.
    But there are acceptable kinds of "unfairness". Most items are offered equally to all players (with the exception of bundles and bundle-related decor, which I still object to, although I appreciate S8's efforts to be more fair last time). Gem offers, which occur at random, are luck of the draw. If you don't get one today, you will another day.

There's an exception for timed content (either from expired goals or version releases in Android), but even there, there are easily predictable rules. If you were playing at the time, you have it. If you weren't, you don't, unless they choose to re-release it. But this re-releasing to SOME players, with no logical reason for why we were lucky, was messy and rude.

You're not wrong, of course, S8 covers their butts as every company does. But just because they put up a message about how they're sometimes unequal, doesn't mean we should put up with their inequality.

I just really wish they had done the right thing, and remain disappointed in their actions.
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-28-15 at 03:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    Very well said two spoons.

Executive Chef
    I mean seriously, it is not like they are tangible items that they ran out of. They are graphics. Why risk ill will and negativity towards their company over something that has no monetary value just to avoid admitting they messed up. Makes no business sense to me. I don't even really care about the ovens that much. I do care about good customer service and honesty though. I just won't make any gem purchase this month. They may not notice but I will, so that is all that matters.

Farm Supplier
    Ummm.... all the puebla parts just showed up on my giftable list. They weren't there earlier today or any other time in the past week+ since the fiasco started and my neighbors started asking for the parts. (I'm a new player on Android and never had those goals, nor was I able to purchase them recently)

Curiouser and curiouser....

I'm on IOS, and I just got the parts to gift also.