Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

Re -release of Puebla Oven and Drink Machine

I don't have access to the release that took place today. It is locked and I can't purchase...I am playing on iOS...

Don't feel alone, I don't have it either. No one gets treated worse than kindle owners...

Oh, buying gems from Amazon works just great though....

Rhino Keeper
    I have access to them from 2 of my 4 bakeries. Would like to know why not available at all if them??

I'm on android but I haven't gotten it yet. My neighbors do, though. :
    casually passing by, don't mind me.

i'm on android. playing since end june - start july 2013. have an access to appliance, have all 6 recipes unlocked, no timers on recipes (though, if the timer doesn't show up, it doesn't mean it's not counting down i guess))

meantime, some people don't have an acces, some - have locked recipes, some - have timers on it:

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxan View Post
    dear teamlava stuff!

many thanks for this wonderful re-release!

nevertheless, please let us have the rules stipulated for it, if there are any.

- which accounts have access to build ovens?
    - which accounts have unlocked recipes?
    - what the timer on recipes means?

if no, please fix the glitch and let us have equal possibilities for all players.

it is impossible to master these 2 recipes (4hrs and 5hrs) in 2 days - we need 166 bunches to serve, max 4..6 bunches per day, and we can only build 1 appliance per day since no parts in gifts section, only nbrs requests work.

thank you in advance for clarification and fixing it!

Rhino Keeper

Pueblos oven and drink maker

Many of my neighbors are requesting parts for the pueblos oven and drink maker, which are available for limited time for them, but they are still goal locked for me. I'm on Android. Is this going to be like last month's candy hatchery where it took several more days for us droids to get the appliances? Please look into this!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Droid tablet and they were available yesterday. I sure wish the parts were in the gift section

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on Kindle and updates are always automatic. Maybe Amazon hasn't updated yet?

Fashion Designer
    i have a version via google and i dont have the option to buy the ovens. they re locked for me. ..... must be bug or some glitch...... i dunno...

Rhino Keeper
    I am on iOS and would like the Puebla items also but they are still locked and I don't want to miss out on the 7 day timer

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast