Thread: Cheapest, food wise, rare dragons to level to 10

Cheapest, food wise, rare dragons to level to 10?

Hi there! So I've been trying to level as many different types of rare dragons that I can to epic for arenas so I have a better chance, but with most of the dragons reaching over 70,000+ apples to raise to 10 I have to choose carefully. I've noticed that some dragons, though the same rarity and types, are significantly cheaper than others.. For example- take the Wildflower and the Parakeet; they're both Yellow & Green type hybrids, and they're both super rare, BUT: to get to max level, the Wildflower costs 100,000 food, while the Parakeet only costs a measley 20,000! So what if you need a Green/Yellow hybrid for the arenas but you don't have 100,000 food for the Wildflower? The Parakeet could end up saving you alot of time and food.. So I've compiled a short list of the cheapest super rare dragons to level that I have so far and I was hoping you all could help add to it! This list could be potentially super helpful to people trying to level different types of dragons to epic for arenas, or to people who want epics simply for the extra coins and other benefits.

Atlantis Dragon - Blue & Green- Super Rare- TFR: 20,000
    Mermaid Dragon-Blue & Green-Super Rare- TFR: 20,000
    Parakeet Dragon- Green & Yellow- Super Rare- TFR: 20,000
    HoneyBee Dragon- Yellow & Red- Super Rare- TFR: 20,000
    Landworm Dragon- Red & Green- Super Rare- TFR: 9,615
    Scorpion Dragon- Yellow & Red- Super Rare- TFR: 20,000
    Leopard Dragon- White & Yellow- Ma Super Rare- TFR: 48,000

TFR= Total Food Required
    Last edited by sneakykittie; 04-16-15 at 06:38 PM.

You can use any level dragon in the battle arena. Level 1 dragons can beat a level 20.

I am also an Android Player and this is my 5th or 6th battle.

If you go thru the current thread for Spirit Warrior people list what dragons they use during the tournament. There are some that are better than others.

My Plasma is only level 3 and he beat a level 12 dragon. Dragons do not have to be epic form to win.

Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post
    You can use any level dragon in the battle arena. Level 1 dragons can beat a level 20.

I am also an Android Player and this is my 5th or 6th battle.

If you go thru the current thread for Spirit Warrior people list what dragons they use during the tournament. There are some that are better than others.

My Plasma is only level 3 and he beat a level 12 dragon. Dragons do not have to be epic form to win.
    Agree. There r some players who beat high leveled dragons with babies but high levels r no doubt good too.

Of course! I realize your dragons don't have to be epic to win, but the higher the level the better chance you have. Not only that, but epic dragons net alot of silver. Epic dragons are, for sure, a benefit all around compared to low levels, and this list can definitely be helpful to people who're limited in food supply. These are simply the cheapest dragons of their class and type to raise to level 10
    Last edited by sneakykittie; 04-16-15 at 06:27 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Sneakykittie, good info to know, especially for newer players...beginning is hard to aquire food and coins until you move up. So i think it is good info to know

I will try to put up a list after the tourney

Executive Chef
    I'll PM you a link sneakykittie, I think it's just what you're looking for
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

LP me too pls

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    LP me too pls
    No problem!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |