Page 153 of 155 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Rhino Keeper
    Stallion Selection still says four days.

Fashion Designer
    The Rouncey offer has a little under 7 hours left on the clock, after which we will possibly get a Destrier offer.

I have 890 saved up gems and had hoped to buy Destrier, but there's no way to get the remaining 100+ gems in a little over 3 days. It hurts that I actually have the gems stored up as golden items, but not enough time to trade :-(
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    I don't know your situation but, if possible, you could buy the remaining 120 gems for $5, if not on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    The Rouncey offer has a little under 7 hours left on the clock, after which we will possibly get a Destrier offer.

I have 890 saved up gems and had hoped to buy Destrier, but there's no way to get the remaining 100+ gems in a little over 3 days. It hurts that I actually have the gems stored up as golden items, but not enough time to trade :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Huhuhu.. pet the hourse 5x? Mine's already an adult before I reached that goal. What to do?! 😢

Executive Chef
    I got the option to buy a horse, but $20 is a LOT of money for something that just sits there for an entire week and I have no interest in the "filler" items. I'd rather buy it for $5 without any fillers and have somethnig that I can collect from at least once a day.

Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    Moving the "goal posts" after the game has started!! I only have to Pet my steed one more time t complete the goal but the time limit set on the goal is 5 days and the length of time between petting the horse has jumped from 22 hours to 7 days!! How can you justify that?
    I paid one gem to finish the quest in time. This is acceptable, since we got 25 free gems just a few days ago. Now I am looking forward to Thursday, I hope there will be a new quest. I like the stuff the horse drops, though it does not justify why the horse is 999 gems when the white alicorn is 600 gems. I'd rather buy an alicorn if I had enough gems ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I don't know your situation but, if possible, you could buy the remaining 120 gems for $5, if not on sale.
    I'm seriously considering it. I've been mad at TL for two years ever since I put my phone in my pocket and when I took it out I had somehow bought coins with 250 gems (and of course, no mercy). But I have enjoyed the game tremendously and all for free until now, so it only seems right to give something back despite their abysmal gem policy. I could get 2 and a half alicorn for the price, but the horses are so cute!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    So new update is out...looks we've moved on from stallions. Very disappointed that Destrier wasn't offered in a special discount bundle (like Roincey was). Feel like I was penalized for picking the wrong horse (Rouncey) with my original and only deed. If building frustrated customers is your corporate mission,
    Storm8, your success is off the charts!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    So new update is out...looks we've moved on from stallions. Very disappointed that Destrier wasn't offered in a special discount bundle (like Roincey was). Feel like I was penalized for picking the wrong horse (Rouncey) with my original and only deed. If building frustrated customers is your corporate mission,
    Storm8, your success is off the charts!
    We can't speculate on future packs in the game, but we did forward the feedback for a Destrier pack!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    From the expired stallion goal:

"Oh no! Your goal is over. Would you like to buy the goal for 6 gems? (reward: 1 sugar)"
    "Oh no! Your goal is over. Would you like to buy the goal for 40 gems? (reward: 20 energy)"

Dang. WHAT was TL thinking?

Glad I didn't accidentally click the wrong button there. I would have been pissed.

On to the next goal...
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch