Page 151 of 155 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    I just received an additional 15 gem bonus...some Woodland thing or another...anyone else? Is this another TL/S8 apology, or did I miss something?
    It's probably for reaching a certain level in another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    first collection:

1. browny: 40 energy, 1 longswort, 1 fur
    2. browny: 40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 rattail
    3. blacky: 40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
    4. blacky: 40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 creeptooth
    second:
    1. browny: 40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 rattail
    2. browny: 40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 rattail
    3. blacky: 40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
    4. blacky: 40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
    5. blacky: 40 energy, 1 light armor, 1 fur
    6. blacky: 40 energy, 1 longsword, 1 fur
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 05-08-15 at 03:47 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

New Resident

Monsters and lucky paws.

Hi everyone,

So I have done all the chores I was given, the corn the strawberries the carrots the horse feed the collecting from buildings the neighbouring the letters of Recommendation the fighting 50 monsters and the gathering of 50 lucky paws. But none of that hard work is worth anything ?
    In the end I came short on visiting the jousting arena. I was going to spend 25 gems to get around that.
    But it was the fourth of May, the day we remember our WWII victims.
    So I failed the closing deal
    But all the hard work isn't worth anything ? It's 999 gems for a horsie ?
    Very disappointing !
    I think the price for a horse should depend on how much of the chores was actually done.
    I wanted to share this with you.
    Thank you.

Tyxhos.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyxhos View Post
    Hi everyone,

So I have done all the chores I was given, the corn the strawberries the carrots the horse feed the collecting from buildings the neighbouring the letters of Recommendation the fighting 50 monsters and the gathering of 50 lucky paws. But none of that hard work is worth anything ?
    In the end I came short on visiting the jousting arena. I was going to spend 25 gems to get around that.
    But it was the fourth of May, the day we remember our WWII victims.
    So I failed the closing deal
    But all the hard work isn't worth anything ? It's 999 gems for a horsie ?
    Very disappointing !
    I think the price for a horse should depend on how much of the chores was actually done.
    I wanted to share this with you.
    Thank you.

Tyxhos.
    I really feel for you. Happened to me too once before with a major event like this one. Missed JUST out bc on the last day I got really busy. Not a nice feeling indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Has TL staff responded to this issue? I started petting the horse in my 2nd account before upgrading my stable, so now that the goal is timed I won't have enough time to pet my horse 5 times. Obviously I already pet my horse 5 times since he's fully grown, but the counter doesn't recognize it.

I'm not even sure why TL had to make this goal timed - once you are on this goal, you no longer have the option to buy/craft another horse. So there's no advantage by allowing people to finish it properly.

Can it go back to being untimed? Or is this issue the rationale for the thank you package?
    Okay, I might have a different playing style than you, but why not just spend some gems? know you can skip that part of the goal for 5 gems (1 gem for each horse pet). I only had to spend 1 gem to complete this goal. I don't buy gems, but it was worth it to me because I'd get that gem back on adventures/my purple cow. Also TL gave us 20 gems (as an apology?) So it's not like you're wasting gems you already had.

@perry5, I also got that bonus, and came to the forum to see if there was any more explanation. The only one I found is that after TL said that the end step would be UNtimed, they made it timed, and now for many of us it is impossible, because we have to wait 7 days to pet the horse again, but the timed goal ends before then, so this is TL's apology for that, I guess.

Also wondering if this bonus was only given to players who purchased either the letters package or possibly also the energy & monster trap package. I purchased the former only.

Why has TL made this last goal timed? I'm guessing it is because of all the talk here about never visiting a lv 5 stable so that a 2nd horse will be available for 999 gems indefinitely. By making this timed, the deeds for an additional horse might go away, when this goal disappears.

What do you think?

I was thinking that I would simply never upgrade my stable to lv 5, and then in several months from now I might be able to obtain enough gems to purchase my 2nd horse. I'd hate to miss out on completing the goal only to find out my desire to be able to get a 2nd horse months from now also disappears.

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Ah ha dear friend, the bundle price is only saving you 4.00$
    Who buys gems not on sale?

Calculate the SALE price...never go on their silly "73% off" sale button.
    You are right friend, the value pack is about 700+ gems value after discount 😦

Now I'm being scared off once again, hahaha...

But I really like the special arch and wall post...😔

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by musegloria View Post
    @perry5, I also got that bonus, and came to the forum to see if there was any more explanation. The only one I found is that after TL said that the end step would be UNtimed, they made it timed, and now for many of us it is impossible, because we have to wait 7 days to pet the horse again, but the timed goal ends before then, so this is TL's apology for that, I guess.

Also wondering if this bonus was only given to players who purchased either the letters package or possibly also the energy & monster trap package. I purchased the former only.
    I received the bonus although I never participated in this goal. Happy that I dindn't, because I warned about not enough time for timed parts BEFORE knowing that TL changed final steps also into timing!! Anyway, the poorest and sadest of this all has been the changes of random appearances of beasts meanwhile offering bundles of traps for real money. I don't think that I will participate in further timing events EVER.
    Last edited by jdygmgi; 05-09-15 at 06:45 AM. Reason: misspell

Just curious: why are the posts in this thread out of sequence?? There are 2 posts dated April24, 2015 that keep popping up on the last page of this discussion topic " choose your steed". I also see a lot of mix-up of dates ( yesterday, today, May6, May7, today , etc.) I'm just wondering. (5/9/15 = today for me)