Page 103 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1541

Thread: Castle Story 4/16/15: Choose your Steed!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Those drops are great for the earned steed, but not a great value if spending gems for an extra.

Since the energy drop is the same as a 600 gem alicorn, then the added drops should be worth the additional 399 gems. I can't imagine spending 399 gems on something that will only drop armor/fur or sword/rat tail once a week. I think TL really got the pricing wrong on this one.

Of course, I totally get it that some will want extra steeds because they are pretty cute additions to the kingdom. But I don't think they are worth it based on the drops.

I guess I should thank TL - I originally thought I was going to be really tempted to spend 999 gems. Now, not so tempted.
    You know, I had this same exact thought the other day when I was debating with myself on whether I should get both of them for one of my accounts, and then finally decided not to. I'll get the black one for queentina3 and the brown one for 2tina and just be done with it. As nice as having both would be, the 999 gem price is just too much for what they'll actually drop once a week. If it was once a day.........
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    I was a week late starting here because I had not reached The First Match in the jousting arena. I did not think I would have a chance of reaching the end, but decided o give it a go anyway.
    Now I think I should make it - I will finish the silver seal tomorrow morning, so if I can get about 8 beasts a day I will be ok.
    I will try not to think about all the times I needed rat tails and got none. At least this time all beasts count!

Plant Corn.... even if you don't need it... plant it, and harvest as you have the energy... you will pop Skunks, only 3 hits to ****, save yer energy for more harvests...

Good luck!
    Lord Beefus

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    I was a week late starting here because I had not reached The First Match in the jousting arena. I did not think I would have a chance of reaching the end, but decided o give it a go anyway.
    Now I think I should make it - I will finish the silver seal tomorrow morning, so if I can get about 8 beasts a day I will be ok.
    I will try not to think about all the times I needed rat tails and got none. At least this time all beasts count!

I also started almost a week late, as I had been stuck on "Chill Out Potion" needing rat tails it seemed like forever. Got this done, and then was able to start. Also, had made the mistake to ask for hair when I expected to get to the 2nd stage of the horse challenge, so had already consumed 6 of the ASK gifting when asked for Letters of Reference. So, when I had finally reached 92/100 this morning, decided to purchase the package deal.

The 100 energy added to 40 gave me 140 energy, then was lucky enough to level up and get another +40 energy.

After all energy drained, I have dealt with 13 monsters already. Ratio of 13 monsters for 180 energy might not be the greatest, yet I'm happy to have these. Yes, I had wheat and sugar cane and a few hot peppers growing in the 52 (max) garden plots, and had all my mushrooms, flowers, and bushes out to tend, as well as several animals.

Happy to be where I am for this last stage of the challenge.

Will add though, being at level 34 and having so many other goals to complete, I'm finding these timed challenges quite a pain, and it is sapping the fun out of CS. I plan to start a new thread for everyone to comment. I would much rather see these as goals within the story line, added to the end, to keep the lv 50 players with something to focus on. This discussion does not belong here, but in a separate thread. When I get that thread created, I'll post here to ask you to share your Lv & thoughts.

Have a wonderful day,
    Gloria
    Last edited by musegloria; 04-27-15 at 10:37 AM.

I feel like I'm the only one who is getting the brown horse beside one person.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one who is getting the brown horse beside one person.
    Brown here seeAttachment 20022

I have finished goal but got one green fang beast- it took only 10 to **** and I got them all back! I have noticed I often get more energy dropped than it took to **** the beasts. You just have to have the energy to beat them. Also, did you know if you have a beast on your land another will not pop up? This works well when you don't need them and they are not covering a vital area. I often need them for furs though!

Yellow skunkupine

I just fought a yellow skunkupine!?!
    Anyone else seen this critter?

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, it is special knitter made by Thomas for the 2014 anniversary tournament. See the beast nugget in the hub for more details.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    I'll parked my Stalion in from of the castle, but in my queendom I will go for the brownie
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...