Quote Originally Posted by queentulip View Post
Hello

I have a problem with this update. I had read on the forum that the latter goals were not timed which was a relief because I had an upcoming vacation where I wouldn't be able to play the game. I worked very hard to earn my horse deed and when i reached the latter goals they did not appear to be timed on my game so I assumed what I had read on the forum was correct. I then went on vacation and could not play my game for a few weeks. I thought that was fine and then I came home to find out I am not able to get my horse which I had earned. I think it is extremely unfair that you can change this half way through and suddenly make it a timed goal. I have been playing this game regularly for a very long time but as I am sure like everyone else there are periods of time when you can't play everyday and it is upsetting that loyal players are penalized when you suddenly make changes like that. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to get my horse that I had earned but I am not sure who to contact about this. Please help.

Thanks
Please email support@teamlava.com and send me a private message with the ticket number.