Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is The Glimmergate Going To Explode?

Farm Supplier

Talking Is The Glimmergate Going To Explode?

Why is my Glimmergate pulsing as if it is ready to explode? The lights are coming in and out and swirling around! Is this just a new special effect or does it serve an actual purpose?

Rhino Keeper
    I love the new effects. They change depending on how the portal is rotated. One is pulse, swirl, pulse, swirl. The other is like a snow storm pendulum.
    I hope this is suggesting there are new activities waiting behind the portal

Yea, flashing stars then a spin....flashing stars then a spin....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Way cool isn't it
    We wanted animation , we got it .

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't notice before but mine is doing that too...and craft buildings that are ready are spotlighted in a brighter yellow.

I think it might!

Nightclub Owner
    The title of this thread is classic!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks! The only new thing today that I really like! As someone else said above, I hope this means there's a coming plot for the Glimmergate!

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't even notice! Lol! I like it!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Fashion Designer
    I love it too! Now if they could remove the green slime and resize items so that they all fit into the scale of the Kingdom correctly, let us turn animals in four directions, and fix the flags on the Baron's Tent I would almost be in CS heaven.

If there was a way to opt out of the newest and most useless gem trap, the daily Market Exchange, I would actually be in CS heaven. I can live with the rest of the annoyances. They made a great start with the Glimmergate and returning the login screen to normal. Resizing items to make everything fit the scale of the Kingdom would truely improve the appearance of this game.

The new Glimmergate is an excellent start and I agree, the title of this thread rocks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast