Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Farm Supplier
    i came to post the same thing that SpiritWind00 just did about gift selection. You also get to select your neighbor's gift if you gift from the Social section.

hey guys!

any news for android?

we need also some new version, or this quest is for IOs only?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Wohooo a kitty!!

Here's my daily goal:
    Attachment 19733

My grant prize would have been some type of balloons (animated??):
    Attachment 19734

Which I didn't acquire, because:
    Attachment 19735

But for the kitty my saved gems will fly!
    That is what I got for an option on my queentina3 account and held off until I went to my 2tina account, and that is when I found I had the doggie as an option there. Hence, I held off on queentina3 but got the 10 cabbages on 2tina. I like the doggie.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by gdmcrjunkie View Post
    Can we collect cabbages? If I don't use the 3 I get today, will I have 6 tomorrow?
    No, they don't roll-over. In fact, the 1 I still have on 2tina from purchasing a pack but not needing to use them all, will also not roll-over - that is if it is set-up exactly like Farm 2, which it seems to be so far. You'll just have 3 darts to use for a new grand prize option.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    I let the daily market run out of time, cause the reward was not interesting compared to what I had to trade.
    But wow, you must really pay attention, don't open this when you're sleepy or distracted, cause I had to finish the goal, but was offered to get the reward (10 energy) anyway for.... 1000 gems!!

Don't push the wrong button...!
    I am Zelda

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You get 3 free cabbages a day and if you want to continue, yes you have to pay gems for cabbages.

My gifting is defaulting to silver. To get around this, if you visit your neighbour then the normal gift list appears when you tap on the gift box.

Re quest book, I'll need some pictures to see what the issue is. Looks like colour coding to me from the 3 items in my book.
    Look on the first page as I, and another poster, already posted pictures of the "Hidden" goals that a few of us received.

Rhino Keeper
    I did'nt receive any "hidden" goal
    only the daily marker and the Baron Tent....
    Should I collect from building to unlock they? I'm level 48, and the only goal im my log book is related to the fortune tent...

Fashion Designer
    I wonder:
    is it possible to obtain the Grand Prize in the tent with the 3 free cabbages, or can we only get it with spending gems?
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    Why am I not seeing this update? I've force closed. ??

Oooops...NM...got it. Just got a little excited.

Executive Chef
    My love of cats I bit the bullet, Got peaches
    Last edited by katbtodd; 05-11-15 at 07:38 AM.

Page 6 of 63 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast