Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Confirmation received that both kittens and both puppies will occasionally drop fey crystals. I'll add drops to the Inventory Guide.
    That's happy news for us who likes cats and dogs! Lol, I'm going to do a drop rate study of fey crystals from these guys

Edit: The material will be divided into 4 separate groups, to see if there's a difference in drop rate.
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-30-15 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Here to report my Easter tree had grown to a 2x2 but now it's back to being a single plot, while staying the bigger size of a 2x2... So Liloze, I'm thinking you can move yours around now.
    Larger but taking up less space? Even better!

...and Nat, I <3 your drop rate stats! -- have you been keeping track of the drop rate for skunkupies from Ivy's Hut, too?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Here to report my Easter tree had grown to a 2x2 but now it's back to being a single plot, while staying the bigger size of a 2x2... So Liloze, I'm thinking you can move yours around now.
    Larger but taking up less space? Even better!

...and Nat, I <3 your drop rate stats! -- have you been keeping track of the drop rate for skunkupies from Ivy's Hut, too?
    Lol, for I while I had like one Skunku-Pie every fourth collection Currently the drop rate is below one pie in 30 collections... Probably for the best if I take notes of all rare drops... I'll do that!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    For players thinking of getting a puppy or kitten: the drop rate of fey crystals depend of course on when the crystals were added as drops, but seem to be very low indeed, below one in 50 collections. That is if you count all cats and dogs as one group...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Well, if my opinion counts as "expert deco" (& I'm pretty sure it does, LOL!)...
    Then NO, I don't want a SINGLE piece of hedge, whether it's named "palisade" or not or whether it's 4x4 as reported (!?!), 2x2, 1x2 or single plot like normal hedges.. I mean really, what use do I have for that, in ANY size?
    ... Now, if it was a packet of the white one, as well as a red one and a blue one, all super-sized like they came from the same land of giants as the faerie tea party, lol... well then, I might could make that work for patriotic holidays like we just had.
    Otherwise? ...Meh. Pass. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    Well, now I completely regret ever buying any of it. I bought two white palisades, as I thought they would be wonderful small "snowy" garden accents at Christmas. If they're going to keep changing deco items AFTER I buy them, I won't buy anymore deco!

The white rose palisades are useless now, and the egg tree looks oddly spindly compared to other 2x2 trees (and even next to the normal 1x1 trees) and completely absurd next to the butterfly bench. A 2x2 tree that large with so few branches and leaves is sick and dying, not healthy. As a sapling, it was believable. So now both the white palisades and the egg tree are useless. No more change behind your back deco for me! I'll find a way to hide the d@mn snake oil, con man tent and ignore it from now on.
    Lol, I could not resist getting it, just to see what it looked like. Could actually be useful as battlement reinforcements...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	130.6 KB 
ID:	20735
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    I purchased 22 extra cabbage to try for the kitty and got her in less. I now have 9 extra cabbages but the game won't let me use them. The baron gives me the message that I have already won the grand prize for the day and to come back tomorrow does that mean I lose out on those 9 cabbages I spent gems on?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I purchased 22 extra cabbage to try for the kitty and got her in less. I now have 9 extra cabbages but the game won't let me use them. The baron gives me the message that I have already won the grand prize for the day and to come back tomorrow does that mean I lose out on those 9 cabbages I spent gems on?
    I believe you retain those 9 cabbages but that you will not receive 3 free cabbages tomorrow (I.e you will have 9 still).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kittensabc View Post
    I believe you retain those 9 cabbages but that you will not receive 3 free cabbages tomorrow (I.e you will have 9 still).
    Oh Thank you! I read a ton of pages and couldn't find anything.

There's a lot to sift through so sorry if this has been addressed, but is the Baron's Game Tent a temporary fixture, just for the duration of the timed grape event? It doesn't interest me, and frankly I don't like the look of it (and I definitely don't have the space!) so, seeing as it can't be stored or removed once placed, I don't think I'm going to bother with it if it will be stuck there until the end of time. I also don't want the goal sitting there forever, though.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope99 View Post
    There's a lot to sift through so sorry if this has been addressed, but is the Baron's Game Tent a temporary fixture, just for the duration of the timed grape event? It doesn't interest me, and frankly I don't like the look of it (and I definitely don't have the space!) so, seeing as it can't be stored or removed once placed, I don't think I'm going to bother with it if it will be stuck there until the end of time. I also don't want the goal sitting there forever, though.
    The Tent is a permanent edition to the game. For what it's worth though, 3 free items per day for expending no energy isn't too bad... The goal will sit in your book, it won't go away.