Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    So this is TL/Storm8's solution to the problem that most players think it's a hedge and would like to have multiples of it, as with 'normal' hedge cases...Instead you get one giant piece of hedge? Sorry, can't see that working out, but let's wait for expert deco opinion
    Well, if my opinion counts as "expert deco" (& I'm pretty sure it does, LOL!)...
    Then NO, I don't want a SINGLE piece of hedge, whether it's named "palisade" or not or whether it's 4x4 as reported (!?!), 2x2, 1x2 or single plot like normal hedges.. I mean really, what use do I have for that, in ANY size?
    ... Now, if it was a packet of the white one, as well as a red one and a blue one, all super-sized like they came from the same land of giants as the faerie tea party, lol... well then, I might could make that work for patriotic holidays like we just had.
    Otherwise? ...Meh. Pass. Lol

Ps. Nat, I reported a fey crystal from my Peaches earlier in this thread, too ...too lazy to go back & find it, LOL (but it only happened that one time)
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-27-15 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Ps

Fashion Designer
    Lol! That is one oversized overpriced piece of garden flower hedge!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Well, if my opinion counts as "expert deco" (& I'm pretty sure it does, LOL!)...
    Then NO, I don't want a SINGLE piece of hedge, whether it's named "palisade" or not or whether it's 4x4 as reported (!?!), 2x2, 1x2 or single plot like normal hedges.. I mean really, what use do I have for that, in ANY size?
    ... Now, if it was a packet of the white one, as well as a red one and a blue one, all super-sized like they came from the same land of giants as the faerie tea party, lol... well then, I might could make that work for patriotic holidays like we just had.
    Otherwise? ...Meh. Pass. Lol

Ps. Nat, I reported a fey crystal from my Peaches earlier in this thread, too ...too lazy to go back & find it, LOL (but it only happened that one time)
    Yes, this was the expert opinion I was waiting for Thought so, lol... Regarding the fey crystals, I only got them from 2 of the Peaches on that sole collection, and I've collected many times after that...Glad to hear other players got them too, I was starting to wonder if they came from somewhere else and I didn't notice...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well, it looks like most of the single 1x1 deco prize goals have all been super-sized! My egg tree is also huge and 2x2. It looks much better now actually. The balloons have also grown, but haven't seen a pic of that yet. Found out in-game on wall.

Hope the bench didn't revert back though.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yes, this was the expert opinion I was waiting for Thought so, lol... (Edit)
    LOL! Happy to confirm your suspicions, lol.
    --------------
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Well, it looks like most of the single 1x1 deco prize goals have all been super-sized! My egg tree is also huge and 2x2. It looks much better now actually. The balloons have also grown, but haven't seen a pic of that yet. Found out in-game on wall.

Hope the bench didn't revert back though.
    I can report that the Easter tree IS now a 2x2 (& agreed, it looks much better!)...
    But, that's the only thing I see diff. My balloons seem the same size (still single plot). So does the bench, but mine is in a spot where it can't auto-grow (no room to, lol) & now I'm scared to store it or move it to a bigger area, cuz I don't want it to grow to 2x2, lol.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-28-15 at 08:00 AM.

Executive Chef
    LOL! Happy to confirm your suspicions, lol.
    --------------
    I can report that the Easter tree IS now a 2x2 (& agreed, it looks much better!)...
    But, that's the only thing I see diff. My balloons seem the same size (still single plot). So does the bench, but mine is in a spot where it can't auto-grow (no room to, lol) & now I'm scared to store it or move it to a bigger area, cuz I don't want it to grow to 2x2, lol.
    My tree has grown to a 2x2 as well and I also agree it looks better
    Now the weird thing is my tree is placed in an area with no "growing" space, but it did lol
    I tapped the edit button, then tapped it, it seems S8 made it possible to grow in its original 1x1 space.
    I am sure once I move it, I cannot put it back there,mso the tree is staying where it is
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    My tree has grown to a 2x2 as well and I also agree it looks better
    Now the weird thing is my tree is placed in an area with no "growing" space, but it did lol
    I tapped the edit button, then tapped it, it seems S8 made it possible to grow in its original 1x1 space.
    I am sure once I move it, I cannot put it back there,mso the tree is staying where it is
    Wow..pic? ... I didn't know it was possible for a 2x2 to *do* that in a single plot, cool!

Executive Chef
    Wow..pic? ... I didn't know it was possible for a 2x2 to *do* that in a single plot, cool!
    Here's a photo

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	20518

Lol yeah me neither, but it is S8 "fertilizing" it to a 2x2 in the same spot lol
    Last edited by Liloze; 05-28-15 at 11:47 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Awesome, Liloze! ... Yeah, I wouldn't move it either lol

Executive Chef
    Awesome, Liloze! ... Yeah, I wouldn't move it either lol
    And I wouldn't move the items that are next to it either.