Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Wow, just wow...I know the bigger issue is your real estate but can you even move it while it's invisible to your android eyes or would you have to go back to the iPad for that?

Just curious...a question to distract you from your loss, maybe?
    The appeal failed. At least for now. Was told my input would be shared with the engineers so we'll see. For the time being, the Tent is designated as a Permanent Building which no one can store or sell. I don't understand the reasoning as explained to me but have learned in life which battles to choose.

This is the least Android friendly TL game that I play so I know there's probably a number of improvements in the works.

In the meantime, yes, I can and will borrow hubby's iPad and move the offending Tent to a remote section of my game board, probably behind another building as others have suggested, thus recovering the prime real estate it currently occupies.

I really appreciate your moral support and kindness. Thanks!
    Last edited by DragonWished; 05-21-15 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Executive Chef
    The Peaches kittens have started to drop Fey Crystals...
    Edit: Just on one occation, though, from two of the Peaches. Maybe a freak occurence, lol...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-24-15 at 09:27 PM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Is it my imagination or does the Rose Palisade Wall grow? Mine seems bigger than when I first got it....

YES. My rose palisade suddenly morphed into a 4x4 towering over everything else when it used to be 1x1 and very teeny, smaller then the tiny blue fountain that is also a 1x1. Scared me...��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debosden View Post
    Is it my imagination or does the Rose Palisade Wall grow? Mine seems bigger than when I first got it....
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    YES. My rose palisade suddenly morphed into a 4x4 towering over everything else when it used to be 1x1 and very teeny, smaller then the tiny blue fountain that is also a 1x1. Scared me...��
    So this is TL/Storm8's solution to the problem that most players think it's a hedge and would like to have multiples of it, as with 'normal' hedge cases...Instead you get one giant piece of hedge? Sorry, can't see that working out, but let's wait for expert deco opinion
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Any chance you can post a picture of your newly sized palisade? I'd like to see it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	126.6 KB 
ID:	20495
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Any chance you can post a picture of your newly sized palisade? I'd like to see it!
    Here it is...I used to be able to see the flower box next to it and it did not cover half of Rouncey!
    Last edited by debosden; 05-27-15 at 04:47 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	20496
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    This is not the only weird thing happening in the game today

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The Peaches kittens have started to drop Fey Crystals...
    Edit: Just on one occation, though, from two of the Peaches. Maybe a freak occurence, lol...
    No I actually had that happen twice first time thought I was mistaken but the second time I was paying attention it definitely dropped from peaches but mysteriously after your post mine no longer drops the fey crystals ..... coincidence???? Lol If it was a bug it sure got fixed fast now if they could only fix up all the purchasing issues going on with storm 8 games. Lol.