Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Farm Supplier

Merchants trade for profit

How about changing the prizes for the daily market trade to something worth our while and effort, like, a variety of feasts, 50 energy instead of 10, wisp lanterns, a gem or two. I'm sure many of us will happily be merchants for the day and would willingly trade our crops and stuffs. After all, merchants trade for profits, not at a loss which is what you are offering now, a big loss.

How about it, TL?

Nightclub Owner
    For the moment, only Trade Tickets are the focus. Now the rest is just nice to get as bonus.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    How about the droid users even getting it ... Isn't this discrimination creating an uneven playing field that upsets the game's economy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    How about the droid users even getting it ... Isn't this discrimination creating an uneven playing field that upsets the game's economy?
    well... what else can i say than ' you are almost right'.. but it's not the GAME's economy but TL/s8's.. cause they miss out on impulsive gem buying players
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

The barons tent should be able to be stored. I Need the space since we still have no updates

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's like Piper's Treehouse in FS2. The tent with rotten cabbages is here to stay.

If so, the daily grand prizes will not ever be available in the Market. If you want that kitty or puppy, get it from the tent when you have the chance. They don't stay around in the tent forever, and there is no guarantee you will see a prize again, if you skip it. In FS2, new prizes are showing up this weekend, meaning previous daily prizes are no longer available.
    I don't play FS2 so how often do the "prizes" change in the treehouse there? ...I'm already ready for new stuff in the Baron's tent & a bit tired of the palisade popping up so much for me (especially when it's just for ONE lil piece of hedge, pfft lol).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I don't play FS2 so how often do the "prizes" change in the treehouse there? ...I'm already ready for new stuff in the Baron's tent & a bit tired of the palisade popping up so much for me (especially when it's just for ONE lil piece of hedge, pfft lol).
    Whoa, stop, I'm not ready!
    I still want my grey kitten! I've seen some items 3,4,5 times popping up, but the kittens are scarce....
    Last edited by EBJW; 05-08-15 at 09:02 AM. Reason: dutch ho isn't a ho!! LOL!
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Whoa, stop, I'm not ready!
    I still want my grey kitten! I've seen some items 3,4,5 times popping up, but the kittens are scarce....
    I finally got Peaches... Now, please, TL/Storm8, let us be able to store the tent, while some players like EBJW try to get the items they want!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	20189
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Since it seems the tent is here to stay for now, I have found that Thomas's house is a great way to hide it. Also, some of my neighbors and I have started a new goal, find where each other's Baron Tent is hidden in their kingdom. Some are very creative!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    Since it seems the tent is here to stay for now, I have found that Thomas's house is a great way to hide it. Also, some of my neighbors and I have started a new goal, find where each other's Baron Tent is hidden in their kingdom. Some are very creative!
    I just came by your kingdom to look... you're right, you can barely see it! Just the annoying wrong-wind-direction flags. I hid mine in a corner of the kingdom that I almost never scroll to, but when I run out of space, I'll have to remember this.

I've been going into the Baron's tent when I think about it just on the off chance I'll get a prize I could actually use, like Enchanter's Essence, Lumen Essence, rat tail, and maybe like two other things. But I never ever seem to get anything actually useful. Lately all I've been getting is 400 coins and maybe 2 corn. Awful eyesore, lazy design, blatant money grab, and now it's not even giving me a single useful thing, ever. I would so love to be able to get rid of it.