Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: The Baron's Game Tent & Daily Market Goals (IOS 1.3 only)

Yea..you can't even use cabbages you have in inventory...so what's the point!?!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I bit the bullet and bought cabbages so that I could get a kitty. I doubt I'll do that again. I was just worried that tomorrow's prize wouldn't be the cat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	19730

I think the prize is different for everyone. Mine was a wall so I didn't try for it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea..you can't even use cabbages you have in inventory...so what's the point!?!
    They set it up exactly like the Piper Tree House game in Farm Story 2. You get 3 free cabbages a day and if you like the grand prize, you'll spend your gems to get more cabbages to throw at his face. It is a way for them to make money by having people purchase gems. I just happen to have over 1500 gems on my 2tina account, so figured buying the 10 cabbage package to get the doggie and see how much like Farm 2 it was would be worth it.

I can collect from him in the morning so I'll see what drops he offers and then let everyone know, this was SW can update the HUB as well.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    I bit the bullet and bought cabbages so that I could get a kitty. I doubt I'll do that again. I was just worried that tomorrow's prize wouldn't be the cat.

Views:	32 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	19730
    Awe, cute. It probably won't be the kitty, it could be my doggie or the balloons I got in my queentina3 account, or something else entirely. I think in Farm 2 it is a rotation of 8-10 different prizes for a month or so, then they change it up again. I do know that past animals have been removed with new ones added, so the same will probably happen here. It was good you got the kitty now as you may not see her again.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    Kinda scared to update. Updating Dragon Story totally messed me up I have to delete it and reinstall every time I wanna play so don't want to have to do that with Castle! Guess I'll just wait and see how others do with the update first. It stinks to be so addicted to these games!

Executive Chef
    Awwwww. What a cute doggie! Haven't checked my game since my daughter has snatched my iPad to watch Disney shows.

This looks fun! And I have gold laying around If it can come in handy.

Executive Chef
    My gosh, it's downloading now. I just saw the message that we can sell and trade. Does anyone who's used it saw they're able to sell trade tickets or expansion permits? That would be SO cool. But probably impossible.

Executive Chef
    Fun!! ...lots of things implemented here that have been suggested before.
    Exciting!

...but I won't be doing this first 15-minute-timed daily market, though.
    All of that for $250 and ONE prime cut? Nah, I'll pass, lol.

Views:	95 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	19731

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Fun!! ...lots of things implemented here that have been suggested before.
    Exciting!

...but I won't be doing this first 15-minute-timed daily market, though.
    All of that for $250 and ONE prime cut? Nah, I'll pass, lol.

Views:	95 
Size:	84.2 KB 
ID:	19731
    My other account had a different market goal for a reward of 4 coal. Thats just silly. Who would trade that stuff for such a small, insignificant reward??
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast