Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Difficulty obtaining Volumes of Encyclopedia Bestiary for Dragon Goal

Don't think there's a goal associated with the wizard school.

I just upgraded both of mine as I could since level 5 gives you 10 (1 energy to collect actually gives you 9).
    Kept the workshop & potion shop crafting constantly to help that along since upgrades require builders pastes & royal blocks too besides just collecting for spellbooks.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Yeah I haven't had time to focus on upgrading my wizard schools... getting them both to level 3 was relatively easy but to go to level 4, the spellbooks are the least of my problems. 150,000 coins? Never can spare that. 8 royal blocks isn't too difficult except now I'm always short on silver ore. And 4 builders paste? I'm currently trying to make 3 magic cement for faerie respite. Soooo the wizard schools have to stay at level 3. They are still awesome.

Maybe I should make it a priority to upgrade them further.... it seems like I'm going to be hitting a roadblock waiting for mithril soon, so I guess I can do it then.

I will be patient and wait it out with my one library, it will take the time it takes. Am currently working on fairy respite and expanding toward the glimmer gate. i move slowly but love this game so not looking forward to running out of goals !

Executive Chef
    Yes the bestiaries took quite a long time but then I only have 1 library. But that was nothing compared to the rest of the steps and the burning ember. Just takes patience. For the first dragon egg I got the ember on the first try. Then I got the second dragon egg in February...no ember yet.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    The second ember can take a while, especially if you don't do that many adventures to the Burning Sands. I'm still waiting on my second ember and I have 7 eggs in storage.

I agree... Books drop soooo slowly! My books for the dragon egg took forever even with multiple libraries (and my lower level seemed to drop just as well as the higher ones). The spell books take a long time too - my wizard school is a level 4 and it takes 70 to do the next level up but I'm only halfway there! But I'd save your gems for skipping timed goals (if we get more of those) or buying a gem item that helps with needed inventory (a mermaid pond, a sap tree, glimmer dust trove, etc). While you are waiting, work on other goals or use the Hub to look ahead to the subsequent goals (for the dragon) or level requirements (for the wizard school) so you have built up inventory for whatever you're going to need once the books finally come in!

Rhino Keeper
    I am definitely okay with patience but was worried that something was wrong with not a single book in over two weeks. I am building more libraries now despite not having space. Between this goal and hoping for a random lovecupine to pop up when I only have 1 pink alicorn, I will be waiting a while!

I have one level 4 library and have 4 copies of the bestiary so far. I think it is just going to be a very slow process.

New Resident

How clean is your library! help!

It's not registering when I visit my library. Anyone else having this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    It will only register when you actually get a Bestiary Book from the Library.

See goal chain here >>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post627866
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast