Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed to move so far away from the spring time theme BUT hopeful there will be a LTO or spring box sale

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I can't seem to find it!!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Go to your floor decor tab and slowly go through it up until you get to the first of the flower pots you can buy. On one of those pages you should see what you accidentally bought. Look for whatever doesn't look familiar, otherwise check to see what you now have more if than before. The number will be increased by 1.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Disappointed to move so far away from the spring time theme BUT hopeful there will be a LTO or spring box sale
    I'm very disappointed as well. I want some LTOs!!!

Farm Supplier
    This update is not my cup of tea. Hoping for spring/flowers related stuff in the next week update and some LTOs.

I'm not really liking this update. I was actually hoping for some spring stuff, like wallpaper and flooring, tables and chairs, displays and decorations.
    Last edited by VelvetyChocolate; 04-15-15 at 05:06 AM.
    Looking for neighbours who send parts and gift daily. Tipping is not required.

Fashion Designer
    I'm hoping there will at least be a box sale. I would love love love the Secret Garden. Everyone one seems to have one but me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I'm hoping there will at least be a box sale. I would love love love the Secret Garden. Everyone one seems to have one but me.
    I want gnome house and garden cake, I wish they could put a few 3rd & 4th places flowery items out the boxes on sale.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Just in time for World Record Day....yay!

I love this, I'll be very happy to add this to my bakery and make a little music corner. I love the stacked crates of vinyls, I want to browse through some titles myself

I have just bought myself a new vinyl player and treated myself to some nice limited edition vinyls in real life, so I'm happy to keep vinyl shopping in my little fantasy bakery game! This made my day, can't wait.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Me too! I love these new things and they are very different from anything we have had. Just found out yesterday that it is World Record Day. Now if I just had something to play my old records on. The belt drive broke on my old record player and I can't find a new one to fix it with. I'll keep looking at garage sales!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Just in time for World Record Day....yay!

I love this, I'll be very happy to add this to my bakery and make a little music corner. I love the stacked crates of vinyls, I want to browse through some titles myself

I have just bought myself a new vinyl player and treated myself to some nice limited edition vinyls in real life, so I'm happy to keep vinyl shopping in my little fantasy bakery game! This made my day, can't wait.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast