Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Executive Chef
    tax day update!

(yes, that's a joke.)

Quote Originally Posted by QueeNiaHotShots View Post
    I'm not sure what happened to 24 out of 30 gems I saved for expansion. When I went on the expansion tab I swiped Across by accident as I do when I swipe to find a gift. I inadverten sAcrosselected an item. A pop up window about a box then Gem count went down to 6! What I inadvertently purchased is a mystery! Please help!! Where can I find what I "bought"?
    it's usually a good idea to avoid that last tab unless you really do want to purchase a box. if you want to expand, use the arrows on the sides of your bakery instead! i hope it ended up being a nice prize that you won!
    Last edited by twospoons; 04-14-15 at 02:30 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yay an date that lets me save coins and gems for a change! My bakery is getting very poor from all the floral and dessert display updates. I guess this update is okay if you want to make a B&N type cafe/bookstore/record store.

Executive Chef
    i agree, definitely a saving sort of week, which is fine. looks like only decor in the pic though--i wonder how it will be released.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Looks more like a bundle than a box for me because of the two wall decors... although there are 9 items in that teaser so it could be a box too. Argh I don't know, could be anything really lol. But that same espresso machine in RS... *ahem* XD
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 04-14-15 at 03:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Not my style, but that's good since I'm still too busy working on building appliances from the last set of goals and mastering recipes from last week.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a box..

[QUOTE=jandtandn;1091482]haha you know I love flowers. My bakery is basically a flower shop that sells cake!

Hey, that's a good suggestion, teamlava game, Flower Story. I love flowers too.

Rhino Keeper
    Everything "story" ...

Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Everything "story" ...
    Yea, I only play games from teamlava, oh, and how about Fasion Story, mens fasion clothes for you guys out there.

Executive Chef
    I wish the espresso machine was available in bakery.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast