Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Fashion Designer

Bakery Update: April 15th 2015

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This is correct. The Puebla Oven is an old oven from a past goal. If you did complete the goal, the oven will be locked in your game.

I would like to see some more of the items from the poll released!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-21-15 at 10:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Some spring and summer stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Yes! Last week's update was gorgeous! I wouldn't mind the same topiaries with different color flowers or even different types of flowers.

Whoever is doing the art for this year's updates is doing a great job!

Fashion Designer
    Last weeks update was great. I'm hoping for more of the same this week!

Farm Supplier
    hoping for more spring, summer and LTOs stuff
    Last edited by happy14344; 04-14-15 at 11:26 AM.

Executive Chef
    New spring stuff, LTOs and a huge sale on past spring or flowers items.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I'm not sure what happened to 24 out of 30 gems I saved for expansion. When I went on the expansion tab I swiped Across by accident as I do when I swipe to find a gift. I inadverten sAcrosselected an item. A pop up window about a box then Gem count went down to 6! What I inadvertently purchased is a mystery! Please help!! Where can I find what I "bought"?

And if this could somehow be addressed with a pop up that's says you are about to spend more than 5 gems before making sick page investment on an item - that would be grand!! This really hurts because I was going to expands using gems ... Now I may as well have 0 gems and 0 coins. Expansion is 8,000,000 coins or 40 gems! I have no where near either if those!

Sad!!
    Last edited by QueeNiaHotShots; 04-14-15 at 11:07 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by QueeNiaHotShots View Post
    I'm not sure what happened to 24 out of 30 gems I saved for expansion. When I went on the expansion tab I swiped Across by accident as I do when I swipe to find a gift. It selected an item. A pop up window.about a box then. Gem count went down to 6! What I inadvertently purchased is a mystery! Please help!!

And if this could somehow be addressed with a pop up that's says you are about to spend more than 5 gems before making sick page investment on an item - that would be grand!! This really hurts because I was going to expands using gems ... Now I may as well have 0 gems and 0 coins. Expansion is 8,000,000 coins or 40 gems! I have no where near either if those!

Sad!!
    Go to your floor decor tab and slowly go through it up until you get to the first of the flower pots you can buy. On one of those pages you should see what you accidentally bought. Look for whatever doesn't look familiar, otherwise check to see what you now have more if than before. The number will be increased by 1.
    Last edited by jandtandn; 04-14-15 at 12:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    They can bring them in a rainbow of colors in a single update: red, orange, green, blue, violet, etc. I just love flowers!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    Yes! Last week's update was gorgeous! I wouldn't mind the same topiaries with different color flowers or even different types of flowers.

Whoever is doing the art for this year's updates is doing a great job!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    They can bring them in a rainbow of colors in a single update: red, orange, green, blue, violet, etc. I just love flowers!
    haha you know I love flowers. My bakery is basically a flower shop that sells cake!

Ooooooor it could be this:

Last edited by jandtandn; 04-14-15 at 02:52 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast