Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I cannot get accurate info about mystic maps.

@buttonstc

1) Yes it is Material Request.. sorry I am trying not to confuse you as I know you are already frustrated. No there is no form.

2) Look around your island and find a brown sign that says "expand". Now click on that and then look for the yellow squares. They will outline several areas to where you can expand. The yellow squares will be next to where you already expanded. Try expanding where your red and yellow habitat is on the right side. Tap the yellow square and you will get a pop up telling you how much silver and maps you need to expand. There should be an "ask friends" blue button. Tap that then you will get a pop up with a list of your friends. Check each box and ask every friend including Stormie. Then click the send button.

3) I believe the first couple of expansions only cost you silver till you started leveling up. Then yes you need silver and maps to expand. If you are trying to expand and only getting the silver option then go ahead and pay the silver to expand. I do not remember what level you have to be to start asking for maps. Just watch the screen as you start leveling up and look for the "ask friends" blue button for maps.

4) Do not do the Quest outpost. You can breed a Water and Forest dragon to get the Island Dragon that is needed for the quest outpost. But he is not guaranteed to bring back maps everytime you send the Island dragon out. Do not worry about Quest Outpost till you level up some more.

I do not understand why people would tell you to use the quest outpost when you are only at level 12. And those people should know that when visiting your island.

I do understand why you are all confused. I will try to help you out. I am working on an expansion right now, so I cannot post pictures in the forum to show you what to look for as far as the yellow squares look like. When I am done expanding in 18 hours I will try to post pictures unless someone else is able to.
    Last edited by AMuffins; 04-12-15 at 11:22 AM.

@buttonstc

If you paid coins for expansion the color of the trees will turn to a bright green. You have to clear out the trees and mushmold and rocks before you can place a habitat in its place. Tap on the tree that you want to clear and pay the silver to clear it.

@AMuffins

I dont know how to say it any other way without repeating, but as i said before, there are NO RED squares. Honest. None. Zip. Nada

I'll try to figure out how to take a screen shot. There are only squares with the four yellow arrows forming an X, each square outlined with yellow dotted lines. No red squares in sight only red X to cancel but no red squares.

just going to wait for a mod to check things out cuz if there's a glitch I could just keep losing coin til the cows come home.

I Don't enjoy exercises in futility. If the mods cant figure it out then this may just not be the right game for me so maybe best to just move on.

But I can't stand all those fighting games and Nemo has stopped development and I'm at level 150 with no farther to go. I really like this game. If it were logical, I'd like it better
    Last edited by buttonstc; 04-12-15 at 02:23 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Here are some illustration to AMuffins' instuctions.

Quote Originally Posted by buttonstc View Post
    @AMuffins

I dont know how to say it any other way without repeating, but as i said before, there are NO RED squares. Honest. None. Zip. Nada

I'll try to figure out how to take a screen shot. There are only squares with the four yellow arrows forming an X, each square outlined with yellow dotted lines. No red squares in sight only red X to cancel but no red squares.

But I can't stand all those fighting games and Nemo has stopped development and I'm at level 150 with no farther to go. I really like this game. If it were logical, I'd like it better
    Ok they are yellow.. As I said I could not look cuz Im in the middle of an expansion. I was going by my memory..

Im glad someone was able to post pictures here. I just wish there was a thread here already with screen shots in the game guides. There isn't much information there as I have looked.

I don't like the fighting or violent games myself.

@ lubok thanks for posting screen shots. I know its easier to find things with a visual. That is how some people learn. Me included.

Hope these pictures help you.

Farm Supplier
    I'd be glad if my pictures help. I have not seen detailed guides for the beginners either. May be I can copy these pictures in a thread with game basics, if I find any?
    Here is the illustration of what happens when I have enough resources to expand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12