Thread: Are my eyes deceiving me? Layout changed. Everything fragmented, up in air.

Are my eyes deceiving me? Layout changed. Everything fragmented, up in air.

I'm on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 and it looks so different from before. It constantly feels as if falling off the edge.

have I just gone crazy? Lol

It seems Android players got an automatic update late last nite... depending on what time zone you live in.

I noticed my island shrunk.. Do not like it. But it sounds like this is what ios users have.

I'm so glad I'm not going crazy

The previous version layout was more grounded, for lack of a better term. Now it constantly feels as if I'm going to fall off the face,of the earth. Very disorienting, to say the least .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-11-15 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Discussing third party game

Rhino Keeper
    Love the change - I really like being able to zoom out so far.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaraann72 View Post
    Love the change - I really like being able to zoom out so far.
    Agreed! Love the change S8, thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonstc View Post
    I'm so glad I'm not going crazy

The previous version layout was more grounded, for lack of a better term. Now it constantly feels as if I'm going to fall off the face,of the earth. Very disorienting, to say the least .
    Yes I play on ipad , iOS and there have been changes of this as well, the whole world can shrink very small and can be enlarged as necessary also the mining area for island fragments extension now allow nearly the whole screen area to be used ........ Getting used to it ok