Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery expansion

Executive Chef
    I'm happy it's cheaper too of course! I could probably save up for this instead of paying 80 gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I literally just cleaned up my neighbours list so now need new neighbours as it sounds like this expansion is worth it. My ID is 3cala if u need a new Neighbour, even temporarily

Fashion Designer
    I've just expanded for 17,500,000 coins. I don't know why but I expected there to be more of a difference lol. I've been able to put a few flowers and deco around my seating area. Plus spaced things out a bit more so I'm well happy. I could still do with expanding another 4 or 5 times more now ;-)
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    I'm definitely not gonna waste the coins or the gems for just 1 row on both sides. I've been perfectly happy w this size for over a yr and now I just wish that there was a way to get rid of the arrows showing that an expansion is possible.

All expansions are just one row on each side.

Host(ess)
    the expansion doesnt make any difference...im not expanding any time soon, my bakery is big already and i will just add and store some cool stuff to not pollute my design..lol

Host(ess)
    should be at least 2-3 rows so it would be more worth the millions

Rhino Keeper
    well, i still have to earn 30+40+60mil to get to this new expansion. contrary to my previous assumption, mastering all recipes do not total to such millions. you really need to bake more than the necessary amounts for mastering.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The new expansion is 24x27 and costs 80 gems or 17,500,000 coins.

I was fully expanded before and just bought the new expansion, but it only gave me one new side to my bakery???
    23 MAY 2015 - RELEASED OF THE NEW EXPANSION IS 26 x 28 costs 80 gems or 20,000,000 coins require 55 neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    So I still don't understand the logic behind the prices of the new expansions, it's like storm8 sat down and said, "Let's finally give them the new expansions they want and make them cheaper, but lets keep the last three expansions before that ridiculously expensive." How can you expect me to want to push for the overpriced expansions, when the new ones are so much cheaper. I do appreciate that the new expansions are cheaper, but I wish I could just skip expansions and pay for the new ones.