Thread: Losing money

Losing money

The last two days I have noticed that the amount of money I have when I log in diminishes. I can watch the numbers descend by as much as two thousand dollars. It happens every time I log on.

Rhino Keeper
    This is a common issue with many Storm8 story games. Here's what you can do to minimize it (although, not completely eliminate it, sadly):

- after you log in, acknowledge the "Welcome Back" pop-up and immediately visit a neighbor and leave a message on their wall; when you return to your shop, the coins should all be there (this works about 90% of the time for me)

Here's a method recommended by Storm8 tech support:

- after you start the game and receive the "Welcome Back" pop-up, immediately close your game and restart the app (this method works for me only about 50% of the time, so I never use it)

Test both of these options in your game to see which works better for you. I now use Stormie's shop to leave messages (they don't post anyway, so it doesn't matter what you write) each time I come back to my game. This way, I don't have to litter my neighbors' walls with incessant messages every time I want to play the game.

Hope this helps! I was extremely frustrated when I noticed that I was losing thousands of coins, especially in the morning after not having played overnight. It's a very annoying issue, but I don't see it going away anytime soon, seeing as it has been reported on the forum many times over the past years.
    Last edited by matrixkitten; 04-10-15 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve