Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bakeries that look like bakeries

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I have a kitchen area in my bakery. all the appliances and most of the food counters are in it. Then the rest of the bakery is around it
    Same here ^^ I'm in the BTLLB club
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenn_ann View Post
    Same here ^^ I'm in the BTLLB club
    Having to actually bake is just a necessary evil to get more money to decorate. Lol
    Last edited by deekathleen; 04-16-15 at 08:28 PM.

Yeah, definetly this is it hehe ^^. The real matter is Decorate or die!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Life oh Life Ooooolaaaaf....du du du ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ID: Lenn-ann: Plays Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    ONLY REGULAR PARTS PLAYERS. Not adding food gifter or low level ...
    Edit: not adding new neighbors at this time. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Can you post a picture so we can see, please? Thanks
    I'm looking into using photobucket but it has so many permissions and is a large file size. I've never posted pics here, but read the thread on how to do it, so I'll see what I can do.

ms. Prairie's fields

and the whole shop under spoiler >
    Spoiler: show

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you dear VanaCatu for posting pics!
    As you can see, my customers have to play the infield. Any hit to the outfield is a grand slam like the cake out there.
    Last edited by PrairieGrass; 04-17-15 at 10:04 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	19838I have been playing a long time and also play long term. I like to redecorate and I like mine to look like something I would want to visit. Right now it looks like a music store / Barnes and noble theme. I keep around 100 tables however I have 3-4 areas which are efficient design to sale food the fastest. I never try to have more than 15 counters. I will post a picture but you are welcome to stop by and visit.

my one just came to its last remodel.
    i'm so lazy, it's ****ing me like i'm sticking the real wallpapers one by one!
    so i cannot imagine whether i'm gonna do it again.

and this hellion counters... they are so florid! wasting my place and spoiling my precious monochrome, lol )))

but nevertheles, i don't like too when my ugly eaters seat on ovens, so i'm trying to put as much stuff as i can in natural places.
    unless the places are over, lol )) and unless it's b&w - then i don't care whether it matches or not. my weakness )))

Spoiler: show
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 04-19-15 at 09:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah only tables are annoying! I do slightly agree with ya abot the bakery items but not every update should be I say!

This is my first time commenting in the forum. I visit every so often and enjoy reading the threads. I totally agree with you Whoviankat. It seems like every time I go into the community to tip, most of the bakeries look the same. There's no thought put behind the layouts. I don't like a bakery that has nothing but tables. In fact, I am very choosy of my neighbors. I don't have any that have all tables. I choose neighbors that have more creativity.

Also, I wish Bakery Story would come out with more realistic goals too, and I'm not talking about the recent goal using gems instead of coins, which was very disappointing anyway, I'm talking about the goals like the baseball one for instance that we had a few months back. I'm sorry, but putting a stand of cheering fans in a bakery setting or a hot air balloon is just not my idea of a bakery at all. Sometimes I feel that the bakery goals would go along better in Restaurant Story and vice versa.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123