Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bakeries that look like bakeries

Farm Supplier

Red face Bakeries that look like bakeries

It's just a personal pet peeve, and i understand the reason for it, but I just prefer bakeries that look like they could be actual bakeries (or some combination of bakery/outdoor space) and not table storage warehouses

I guess I'm just too literal sometimes... lol. I have a hard time puting ovens in the corner and/or blocking them with counters so they can't be "opened".

Please tell me I'm not alone in my weirdness...

Executive Chef
    Yes the one's that are all tables (for tips I assume) aren't as fun to visit, but if everyone used the same it would be boring. Plus it just make the one's that are creative stand out that much more. I guess some people play to master dishes and make money and others are more into the decorating and some are in between. :0) I like the decorating part the most lol

Rhino Keeper
    I feel the same way! Even with constant collection of a bakery full of tips, the money is just not worth it! I only play this game to decorate and love neighbors who give me inspiration! So many beautiful things to make your bakery unique, why fill it up with nothing but tables! Especially when they don't even have chairs! But, to each his own!

Rhino Keeper
    I decorate my bakery as if it is a real one,
    like I don't want the tables to be too close to the ovens cos it will be too hot for the guests,
    like I put 2 chairs for each table, cos I don't expect my guests to eat alone,
    like I don't pack the ovens together, cos the chef have to move among the ovens,
    probably it's because I stop expanding after 10 million expansion, you know expansion is crazily expensive, people want to earn every coin and gem they can.

�� I agree!

Fashion Designer
    My favorite part of this game is that you can decorate your bakery however you want, and there has been enough content to really go nuts and make elaborate bakeries with all types of themes. I don't like being the same old type of player. I find routine to be very boring, so I go all out and crazy with outdoor fairytale themes, pirates and gnomes, and the awesome undead themes during halloween with mummies and vampires! I love that you can be creative and you don't have to just look like a "real" bakery. I would get bored really fast if that's all there was. I don't really understand people who don't even have a bakery at all, just a bunch of random tables everywhere and counters with food. Where's the fun in that?

Executive Chef
    Glad someone else likes outdoors bakeries like me!

Ooh & I too hate them bakeries with a 100 tables.

Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    My favorite part of this game is that you can decorate your bakery however you want, and there has been enough content to really go nuts and make elaborate bakeries with all types of themes. I don't like being the same old type of player. I find routine to be very boring, so I go all out and crazy with outdoor fairytale themes, pirates and gnomes, and the awesome undead themes during halloween with mummies and vampires! I love that you can be creative and you don't have to just look like a "real" bakery. I would get bored really fast if that's all there was. I don't really understand people who don't even have a bakery at all, just a bunch of random tables everywhere and counters with food. Where's the fun in that?
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    The point is not whether you decorate it like "real" or "fantasy" bakery, it's whether you decorate it like a "bakery" or a "table warehouse".

Rhino Keeper
    I don't care for lots of tables that are in boring squares, but I do have creative neighbors that make designs out of these "table farms" with pretty hearts made up of many styles of tables, water gardens, flower gardens, crosses, and even shapes of animals. These places are sometimes more fun to choose what tables to tip than the traditional 6 tables and chairs grouped together places.

Farm Supplier
    Oh, I'm all for fantasy! Dragons, pirates, castles in my bakery? Bring em on! I love all the decorating options But for me, the cooking and display space needs to kind of look like it can function or it makes me twitch, lol. It's really just the table warehouses that bug me the most though. Although, I did visit a bakery a few days ago that had a bunch of tables laid out in the middle like a pretty patterned rug.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast