Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Executive Chef
    Probably the Android Users will have this new updates on Dragon Story: Spring Version, and the IOS users in the regular version.

Since Android Users have an update for the spring version and normally they have more seasonal versions has IOS, some new features are in the seasonal versions for Androids and IOS get's the updates on the regular version.
    If you don't remember this, it's okay, but before the Android users had all the IOS features (except 2, unfortunatelly), those features were implemented only in the Dragon Story: Winter Version, for testing, after the tests, TL addded to the regular version.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, I like being able to zoom in more. I used my iphone and have often felt I can't see my dragon well enough.

I am not happy about not being able to zoom out. It feels waaaay too tight. I regret updating.

Executive Chef
    So in addition to not being able to zoom out, I am having trouble planting crops. The dialog box is sluggish and the arrow to scroll to other crops works only half the time. Now I am coming back to harvest and finding that the the crops I planted have unplanted themselves. Yes, this happens occasionally, but when it happens repeatedly it is a problem.

I would not recommend updating until they sort this out it.

Hi Guys. Every time I try to log into the new updated version my game crashes. I play on an iPad. Anyone else having this issue?

Fashion Designer
    Ipad mini retina

Mining: I try 4 accounts and see that, at the first mining, the first tap, I tap at one place, and boom at the other. After that everything's ok
    The word: too far, far, too close, close are so small

Zoom out/in: I can't not zoom in, and it is too big, more bigger than before!
    Last edited by meoconlunar; 04-09-15 at 12:34 AM.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post

I would not recommend updating until they sort this out it.
    I didn't have a choice updating or not. It just happened. I must have it set on automatic updates I guess.

And as everyone says, the zooming out is ridiculous now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	19629

I've thought it hasn't been enough at all even before. On FS2 for instance U can zoom out to see your whole farm & more. Here it's never been possible to see all of your isles. A shame, cause it's so beautiful with the steep walls down into the ocean. U can't see & appreciate the beauty when U can't zoom out enough.

Edit: forgot to say that the pic is how much (little) I can zoom out now.
    Last edited by Etini_PYF; 04-09-15 at 02:38 AM.

Same here. Can't get island to "shrink". Very difficult to move around. I deleted and reinstalled the game and no luck. I hope this gets fixed because it is too difficult to collect and visit.

Farm Supplier
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. TL, when can we expect a fix?

Fashion Designer
    iPad account: My game updated automatically but can't zoom out like I used to. Glad to hear it's not just me. This is a *very* annoying problem. Visiting neighbors with huge islands will pretty much not be an option at this point.

iPhone account: I see the update in the iTunes updates section but when I click on it I'm just taken to the game *as-is* and nothing happens.
    Last edited by chippychan; 04-09-15 at 04:23 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Banned
    wish i read the do not update bit in eres 1st hate not being able to zoom much :/

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast