Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Usually I can get around my whole island in about 10 drags (on a small iPhone screen)...lets think about tripling that number now.

Are we having a special birthday world event do you think? I mean, I know that's what it says, but I wasn't expecting another world event so soon. But I'm not complaining
    It was a long time(longer then usual anyways) between the Valentine's world event and the spring one that ended a week ago. So I personally don't mind another one perpetually since it will be birthday dragons!! Besides let's all let baklava have some fun on there birthday

New Resident
    Thumbs down for the "overly zoomed in" update. Happy Birthday Dragon Story, but Storm8 you folks really need to fix this.

Rhino Keeper
    Poo, I don't see the update yet. I wanna be close enough to see what kind of make up they wearing, just like everyone else
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors

Executive Chef
    The update didn't change anything for me, the zoom is the same has before the update. What did change for me is the game being more faster then before and doesn't lag when I'm viewing my all island.

I'm quite curious about this events for DS.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    The update didn't change anything for me, the zoom is the same has before the update. What did change for me is the game being more faster then before and doesn't lag when I'm viewing my all island.

I'm quite curious about this events for DS.
    Yes I noticed the speed too. Mining was amazing, never experienced it without a freeze before.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

I do not see the update in Google Play Store.

What device are you all on where you see the update? would be helpful seeing that there are 3 app stores.

I am on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post

What device are you all on where you see the update? would be helpful seeing that there are 3 app stores.

I am on Android.
    I am iOS. So must be iOS only right now? Or maybe iOS needed an update but the data is already in android so y'all don't require an update?

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Is this an iOS thing? The only update in the store on Android is the Spring one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post

I am on Android.
    iOS here. Since you guys have/had a spring update, the new features were probably already incorporated into your games.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Just found it at the iTunes store...

Not at Google Play Store yet...

Cant wait to see the new update.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast