Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still having major problems crashes after 1 st visit have to delete game and the. Rd lot works great for 5 minutes and the crashes and then I have to delete game and start all over real pain hope all is fixed before Friday new update gets here

Host(ess)
    They must be pretty swamped with complaints- I didn't even get the automated response email when I emailed support about it. Meanwhile, I quit visiting - just don't have time to reboot after each visit.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I'm still having the crashing problem getting real tired of deleting game and reinstalling game every 5 minutes

Host(ess)
    Nothing done about it so far, still no response from TL or whatever they're calling themselves these days, nothing on the the forum to indicate they have any intention of doing anything about it.

Host(ess)
    I sent them a message but didn't even get the auto reply thing. And the moderators who used to reply to these things on the forum are silent, too. Maybe they've just stopped supporting Dragon Story altogether.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    For the issue where the art of Dragons/habitats doesn't show after visiting, we're working on resolving this asap. This may take a few days because it requires a version update. Thanks for everyone's patience! Sorry for the inconvenience. ^^

Update: This was fixed in the latest version available today. Please update to 2.0.1 to resolve the issue with neighbor visits.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Checking back again for any updates to the crashing thing, and again finding nothing, and also to see just how long it's been since I've been able to get more than 2 seconds into the game... didn't realize it had been a month and a half. :-/

What was the version we were using right before the broken update? I can't get in long enough to get version numbers on mine. Can that working one please be made available again until the crashing issue is truly fixed?

I can't wait to add up all my habitats at max capacity, multiply that by all the days I've missed, add in 5 gold per day for my level 10 gold dragon whose name I can't even remember, and see how much I've lost, just for morbid curiosity's sake, but I don't even care about that anymore. I just want back in the game. The radioactive dragon is long gone, no one's gonna do anything about that I'm sure, even though it's not my fault I lost out on mining time, but I don't care.

I'm not asking for any of that back, nor am I planning to. The old version, though, that's a possibility that doesn't ask you to hand out gold, or dragons, or anything else that requires determining what's fair to whom, only the ability to play for those who cannot afford to upgrade to the fanciest RAM capabilities every five minutes. Please. I miss my little scamps.

Sincerely,
    Ashley 'Tink' B., a broke housewife in southeast Kansas with an iPad 1 and a wish
    :-)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213