Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dragon IOS Update- 4-9-15

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Visiting neighbors with huge islands will pretty much not be an option at this point
    Agree. This is not acceptable, ruins the social aspect of the game.

Nightclub Owner
    Very excited for the birthday celebration, but I hate not being able to zoom out
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Why hasn't anyone from TL noticed/commented yet? And when is the party starting ???

Oops, forgot about the different timezones!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-09-15 at 07:38 AM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Host(ess)
    I have an iPhone6 ​​plus 128gb and , after this update , the game crashes and the islands appear too large (it's like there was a zoom enabled).

Banned
    does that mean Clown confirmed for the party then LOL mybe Fireworks also lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on iPAD Air 2. I did not do an update from the App Store. When I pressed the DS icon, I got the message that it was the 3-year anniversary of Dragon Story. Then when I'm in my game everything on my island is gone. When I visit my neighbours all I see are bits of decor. There are no habitats to tap. Even my Mine & Battle Arena have disappeared.

I don't know if I should delete my game & reload but at this point I literally cannnot do a single action in my game. Not looking forward to the 7-day wait for help at Team Lava Support. If anyone gets any correction instructions, please post it for the rest of us.

Regards, Deb

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post
    I'm on iPAD Air 2. I did not do an update from the App Store. When I pressed the DS icon, I got the message that it was the 3-year anniversary of Dragon Story. Then when I'm in my game everything on my island is gone. When I visit my neighbours all I see are bits of decor. There are no habitats to tap. Even my Mine & Battle Arena have disappeared.
    Things seem to have gone from bad to worse over the course of the last few hours. I now see all the "nothing" that you see, although earlier today I could at least struggle through, albeit very unhappy about the inability to zoom out. Maybe when they wake up in California, we'll see a fresh update.

Banned
    Great! Mine auto updated on IOS and now every time I open it up I am reminded it has been around for 3 years and they still can't address bug issues and the horrible habitat limit and expansion limits. Come on.... its been 3 years lets fix some of this stuff.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    I play on an apple iPad and my game auto updates as do all of my apps.
    I have the three year birthday picture going in but everything else seems the same.
    Just came out of the mine it was the same.
    Hoping I don't suddenly get this nothing everyone is seeing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debhutchinson View Post

I don't know if I should delete my game & reload but at this point I literally cannnot do a single action in my game. Not looking forward to the 7-day wait for help at Team Lava Support. If anyone gets any correction instructions, please post it for the rest of us.

Regards, Deb
    Probably this update is required for everyone, and the ones that doesn't update have those things happening, don't know, it's strange.

But try to uninstall and install the app again, but before doing that, you need to make sure that your account has a password, so when you download the game again, in case your game starts a new island, you can have your island back, you can also have your island back if you have an Game Center account open on your phone, I already opened an account to Dragon Story from the Game Center account. Normally when you uninstall and install a game again, from TL, you don't need to transfer your account to your game again, if you do not do an factory reset or wtv do you call, your Storm8 ID will always be the same in your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I play on an apple iPad and my game auto updates as do all of my apps.
    I have the three year birthday picture going in but everything else seems the same.
    Just came out of the mine it was the same.
    Hoping I don't suddenly get this nothing everyone is seeing.
    If you aren't having any problem, probably you will not have any problem, I had zero problems when I updated and it's the same.

I don't know why everyone in this thread has this problem of zooming, visiting islands and cannot plant crops..

I updated the game and don't have any single problem, my game is better now. Doesn't lag when I'm viewing my island, doesn't lag also when I visit high level players, I can view the community island much better now. I can see the main island all in my screen, the zoom it's exactly the same has before the update. I can mine without the game lagging a little bit a doesn't take a lot of time when entering the mine. Another thing I notice, is when I have my game open but I'm doing other things in my phone, and then open the game and doesn't laggs, I don't need to wait to view my island because the game is thinking. My game doesn't crash, besides, this game never crashed for me..

Do you all have IOS8? Because I don't..
    Last edited by cocauina; 04-09-15 at 08:14 AM.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast