Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tasks/quests

tasks/quests

Since some time my quests have disappeared totally from my game even though I know I hadn't accomplished few. I didn't thought abt writing this issue before but just today got a request from a neighbor so I thought of giving it a try. I don't know should I be worried or not but I am confused why it happened

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Since some time my quests have disappeared totally from my game even though I know I hadn't accomplished few. I didn't thought abt writing this issue before but just today got a request from a neighbor so I thought of giving it a try. I don't know should I be worried or not but I am confused why it happened
    If you do not see anymore Goals, you have completed all that is available in the game.

Host(ess)
    same here... but no way i'm done with all. i am only level 28, and have gone up 3 levels since this happened.

Host(ess)
    everytime i tried to write they don't even answer, they thank me for my suggestions!!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    If you do not see anymore Goals, you have completed all that is available in the game.
    That's what I think whenever I see my quest book not being shown bit how can I complete all goals without me remembering that. I had 5 or 6 goals that time n none now. No matter how good this sounds to ears but I don't think I have completed them

Host(ess)
    mine disappeared mid quest too... i'm at level 43 now and the one remaining i have is called Excuse Our dust and is to get to size 16x19.. i still have to do the size before for 2 million or 40 diamonds plus this one for the same amounts.

Prior to this the size ones existed alongside my other, regular quests.. the ones about buying particular clothing items.
    I've had nothing for spring, nothing for easter, nothing for new items. It just doesn't make any sense.. yet all they tell me is the same as you.. that i must be finished and they cannot speculate on future quests.

Are you seriously telling me I cannot do anymore quests and that is reasonable that i am without any for 3 weeks. It is seriously boring just randomly buying clothes to raise money to do size updates. I see people that skip these and stay at this size.

On top of that i've had requests from friends that relate to quests that i know I haven't done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tia218 View Post
    mine disappeared mid quest too... i'm at level 43 now and the one remaining i have is called Excuse Our dust and is to get to size 16x19.. i still have to do the size before for 2 million or 40 diamonds plus this one for the same amounts.

Prior to this the size ones existed alongside my other, regular quests.. the ones about buying particular clothing items.
    I've had nothing for spring, nothing for easter, nothing for new items. It just doesn't make any sense.. yet all they tell me is the same as you.. that i must be finished and they cannot speculate on future quests.

Are you seriously telling me I cannot do anymore quests and that is reasonable that i am without any for 3 weeks. It is seriously boring just randomly buying clothes to raise money to do size updates. I see people that skip these and stay at this size.

On top of that i've had requests from friends that relate to quests that i know I haven't done.
    Actually I guess FS doesn't have specific event quests like in BS n RS. its just this; ordering items, putting them up for sale, getting leveled up in each style of clothing and all. But like I told u I get a request to ask for some items every now n then from neighbors who r on higher levels so this time I thought of asking them.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you seriously telling me I cannot do anymore quests and that is reasonable that i am without any for 3 weeks.
    I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a new goal since something like July 2013. The ones you have when you start playing are all you'll get, until S8 decides to start making them again.

I guess ur time for the mission was finished!!!! Or else i dont know. SORRY add me SHANILASBOUTIQUE

sorry to hear this and something like this happened to me too in the mission save meow i finished everything and the prize ws a rare tile and i didnt get it
    i suggest to go to the team lava and complain dont wait for them to reply....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast