View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
425. You may not vote on this poll
  • Herb garden

131 30.82%
  • A gem dropping dragon

242 56.94%
  • More tree designs

53 12.47%
  • Drops for Wedding Carriage

116 27.29%
  • 5. A Griffin

136 32.00%
  • Deep wooden mine

152 35.76%
  • City/Town Hall

153 36.00%
  • Gift mermaid scales

75 17.65%
  • Paths you can put items on

154 36.24%
  • Plots to create a meandering river

171 40.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Poll & Suggestions - April 2015

None of these really interest me... I want a seaport...lol.

The perfect spot is in the farthermost bottom corner by the little alcove. Just need a couple of expansions to reach the cliffs. What a long term goal that could be! Crafting special beams & blocks to build it, special items for shipbuilding, enlisting sailors specially trained for voyaging trades, etc., etc. I could go on & on. This would make an awesome goal!!!!
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-06-15 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Fat Finger Syndrome
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a river, if we have more space!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Banned
    love the idea of KIngdom Hall or maybe name it Kingdom Commons.and the suggested drops. But would also like to see the chance of getting trade tickets from Adventures

Rhino Keeper
    PIRATE SHIP with treasures that will sometimes drop jewels/silver and GEM as a rare drop!!!

(enough of trees and garden imho)

Fashion Designer
    Love the seaport and pirate ship ideas! Definitely need something totally new to freshen up the game.

Host(ess)
    Please could you make the prizes obtained in the great tulip hunt worth something. Howabout this; Fountain acts like a pond and drops water etc, the shrubs drop petals like the mulit-colour hedge and the meadow drop ramdom crops. This would make the time and effort we put in worthwhile.

Nightclub Owner
    I would jump and cheer for a gem dropping dragon.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Actually, I like most of the suggestions. I think the most important thing is to make long time players not to loose their interest. Yes, the Tulip-event what's a bit boring, but atleast it gave us something to do - for weeks!

Now it's just back to stockpiling and the Unofficial Goals.

I wouldn't even mind to get something like the Sinister Sister again

Host(ess)
    Next easter I would like to have an easter egg hunt as a community event. Here's how it could work.
    We have to make a (small 1 x1) basket (wheat, wool, glimmerdust), fill it with chocolate easter eggs (chocolate, milk, sugar), wrapped in colourful silver foil ( silver, various coloured dyes) and place or hide it in our kingdoms. When we tap on it it drops easter eggs that are tallied like the tulips and candy corn were.
    When other people visit our kingdom they have to find it (look for the bouncing easter egg over the top of it) and tap on it and it drops easter eggs for them (like the hearts but one per kingdom with no limit on the amount of kingdoms you can visit and collect from).
    At the end of the event the basket drops energy (because chocolate is an energy booster).
    We can also continue to make more eggs in the kitchens.
    Easter eggs could also drop from chickens and from visiting the characters houses.
    There could be a new adventure in the castle to search the forest for easter eggs.
    Prizes would be useful like a pet rabbit that drops fur and carrots and/or a pretty wishing well that drops silver and gold (like throwing a coin in but reversed).
    Core of my heart my country
    Land of the Rainbow Gold

Free W-Ali.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Korlcek View Post
    How about enabling market so that we could put stuff on sale and buy items from other users, for coins or even for gems if so desired.
    Love your idea, I wish it had been a choice option. It would be great to be able to sell off items when I hit 99.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast