Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS Apr 1, 2015 - Home Run (Re-Released for Players Who Unlocked: 6/3-6/9)

Fashion Designer
    it is? that would be good. ta ^^

I may be running out of time??

Its the 7th inning stretch at this point and I will be finished with the Grand Slam Cake This evening. I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete this goal. With the oven recipes needing 20/25/30 respectively...
    I know the goal says 16 days but its never really accurate... Any ideas on if its possible to finish these goals on time?

I already collected 10 red threads & 10 screws for the two ovens.

Thanks in advance!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by QueeNiaHotShots View Post
    Its the 7th inning stretch at this point and I will be finished with the Grand Slam Cake This evening. I'm not sure that I'll be able to complete this goal. With the oven recipes needing 20/25/30 respectively...
    I know the goal says 16 days but its never really accurate... Any ideas on if its possible to finish these goals on time?

I already collected 10 red threads & 10 screws for the two ovens.

Thanks in advance!!
    You get 1 free oven so you will have 3 total with the parts you have for 2 more. I had 5 ovens for each goal oven and finished in a week. With 3 you should be able to finish on time.

My goals are gone! Anyone else? I should have finished last night and served the last two 6hour floats. When I served them I didnt get the goal prize. I looked and my clipboard was gone. Now the clipboard is back with no goals on it! Oh! I guess I better see if I have the final goal prize unlocked...I will let you know.

Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder how much these grand prizes would sell for? Sometimes I sell the ugly table, chairs, decorations they force you to buy for goals but you don't get much back for them. only 10%

same here:

Rhino Keeper
    Ohhh at least it tells you how much before u sell. Thanks Vana

Host(ess)

Homerun Hero ending in a few hours

I don't think I can finish this challenge. What reward will I miss like is there any free stoves or displays?

Executive Chef
    that's the last challenge, it unlocks the final goal prize, the stadium fans:

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast