Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS Apr 1, 2015 - Home Run (Re-Released for Players Who Unlocked: 6/3-6/9)

Fashion Designer
    The very first recipe is 6 hours....is that unusual? Seems like a long time to start.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    The very first recipe is 6 hours....is that unusual? Seems like a long time to start.
    I agree.

On a sidenote, I can't wait to see the finished unsliced Grand Slam Cake. Looks really cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    I'm wondering if they will count backwards. Like a 6,4,2 ????
    Then again, it could be a 6,8,10.......I hope not though!
    Or just completely random cook times.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't undertand the timer. It has only been six hours and the timer has already gone from 30 days to 29 days. Feeling a bit *****ed on time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by udittara View Post
    I don't undertand the timer. It has only been six hours and the timer has already gone from 30 days to 29 days. Feeling a bit *****ed on time
    The timer is always like that, unfortunately.

Executive Chef
    I'm 1 of those who purchased the challenge prizes w/o really thinking about it. I'd noticed them in a ️Nbrs bakery and decided to check it out. I found them in my design tab purchased 2 of the stands 2 batters and 1 of the display cases and created a bball area in my bakery. I went back later to purchase a couple more batters and that's when I discovered that they were now locked. I sure hope that when I get to that step in the challenge where I have to get so many of whatever I'm not expected to purchase more of them and I'm given credit for the items I have already.

I wish that a moderator would address the issue of the 6hr cook bcuz I sure don't want to wake up in the morning to discover a bunch of spoiled food due to the fact the time's been changed on the cupcakes. I'd b very upset.

Rhino Keeper
    I want my 100,000 coins back.. I saw the goal prize and thought they planned a surprise and didn't show the real goal prize yesterday! So, I bought one and stored it not knowing it was indeed the real goal prize and now it's locked. I hope when I unlock it the one I purchased will still be there. The glitch wasn't my fault, so I hope I won't lose the coins. ):

Executive Chef
    So this is the April Fools joke, shame on us! We bought into it.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

HEY GUYS!

ms. Pepper will be slower this time, so if there'll be anyone who can take a shots for us, wd be really appreciated!

i have a strange feeling... that they mixed up not only decor / prize etc...

we usually have fountains / drink machines first, and ovens as a second appliance, right?

now the oven goes first, and we start with 6hrs recipe...

i guess they mixed up the order of appliances!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast