Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS Apr 1, 2015 - Home Run (Re-Released for Players Who Unlocked: 6/3-6/9)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mojomoonjo View Post
    Completely skipped this entire goal. Will the Sweetco goals ever finally go away?
    The Sweetco goal is not a timed goal, so it will stay in your quest list until you complete it.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    "The Sweetco goal is not a timed goal, so it will stay in your quest list until you complete it. "

I guess it is there to stay, then. lolol!

~*Jo*~

Hey everyone! To make up for the past abrupt departure of these items, we brought them back for a limited time only for players who have unlocked them. Enjoy!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone! To make up for the past abrupt departure of these items, we brought them back for a limited time only for players who have unlocked them. Enjoy!
    what items? just the baseball ones? and thank you thank you very much for bringing back tea party display! i love s8
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    what items? just the baseball ones? and thank you thank you very much for bringing back tea party display! i love s8
    Glad you're excited! The 5 baseball goal items are available, depending on which goals you were able to complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Frozen Turtle! I wanted a few more things that were removed.

Rhino Keeper
    This is so great! Thanks for taking our pleas seriously and bringing them back. I am so happy to be able to use up these oven parts!

How do you know if you're eligible to continue this goal? I was able to start the goal, but never able to finish. If I can continue this goal, how can I get it to re-open in my goal list?

Executive Chef
    they're not bringing back the goals, so you won't see it in your goal list. they just happened to have (unusually) removed the ovens that went with the goal set without warning players that would happen, so they're giving those who objected the chance to buy some more of them.

which i very much appreciate! thank you!

so, there's no way for me to finish this quest and get the soda fountain and other awesome items?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast