Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2015-Apr-01 Rainy Day

Rhino Keeper
    I am working on this and bought 6 wallpapers, but know when I buy them it isn't counting! I'm not losing any money, just not able to buy them! I can buy the floor tiles. What do I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the update. Now that I have the first set of appliances built, I can't wait to find out if the second set requires that part from the first set or not (I think so far I have six extra of the stormy knob, and I don't want to start declining them until I know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    I am working on this and bought 6 wallpapers, but know when I buy them it isn't counting! I'm not losing any money, just not able to buy them! I can buy the floor tiles. What do I do?
    strange thing... i just bought additional one, and it IS bought.
    can u buy any other wallpapers?
    try it.
    if doesn't work, guess u sd ask ms. kooky. maybe smth wrong with yr acct / device, some glitch...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Army8184 View Post
    Did you originally buy the wallpapers before the goal popped up? If so, it isn't retroactive. You have to purchase the items AFTER the goal pops up, so you'll need to place the ones you've already bought and then buy more, the amount required for the goal. If that isn't the case, and you're buying the wallpaper that the goal specifies and it isn't logging it, try force closing and restarting your device. If that doesn't work then you'll have to email support@teamlava to look at your game.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Host(ess)
    I have a question.Hopefully someone here can tell me the answer.I send out part request to all my nbr's. but recently just 1 nbr has not been getting it.I found the one who it was and told her that I send her a part request but instead of saying I sent them.it says we were unable. Now I never saw this unless it was just a gift sent and that nbr is maxed. Today I sent the request again. Question do you think she was not hitting accept on my request? cause this went on for 3 days til i told her the issue and today it went through. PLEASe someone help!!
    Ginny💕

@68rosario : i replied in bakery goals thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by spydre1 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Now that I have the first set of appliances built, I can't wait to find out if the second set requires that part from the first set or not (I think so far I have six extra of the stormy knob, and I don't want to start declining them until I know for sure.
    You can start declining them. You won't need them.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3wPkHDa.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	19523  

Rhino Keeper
    I went out and came back in and it is working now! Thanks!

Anyone have screenshots for the second appliance recipes?

Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    Anyone have screenshots for the second appliance recipes?
    yep, just inserted it onto main post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast