Thread: Android: Different versions of Restaurant story look the EXACT same as original?

New Resident

Exclamation Android: Different versions of Restaurant story look the EXACT same as original?

Hi there

I tried to search about this problem, but had no real luck. I've played restaurant story in the past (currently playing on new device, new ID), and I remembered that there were different versions of the game with different themes so I thought I'd download some of them to mix up my play time. And I've downloaded Coffee Shop and Fast food, but whenever I open these new apps (even after quitting the original game) these new versions just look exactly the same as the one I was playing before!

Do I need to uninstall the original one, am I missing out on new items/recipes in these new versions? When you switch versions do you still have the same neighbors etc? How can I fix this, I'd really like a change of scenery, oh and what's your personal favourite version

Thanks to anyone that can help out!!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there!

You may not notice much difference. The different versions only bring content changes. And, to see these, you need to scroll through your various decoration tabs.

Other than that gameplay should be the same across the versions (except previous the holiday in which turned the game into a snowfalling Xmas Wonderland ).