Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Macaw Dragon 4-3-15

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yup...genie it was tried again and got 16 hours.
    Fireflower, lunar ram, charm or aether...I have them all.
    Looks like I should wish reverse. I wish u don't get mascaw in the very next breeding after this.

I really didn't mean that. I really hope u get Mascaw

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Looks like I should wish reverse. I wish u don't get mascaw in the very next breeding after this.
    Haha I do it all the time. Reverse psychology never works for me...But I do it anyway
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I've had to give up on this one for now. I've had nothing but 12 and 14 hr fails and I'd like to try for the new dragon. Maybe some day I'll get this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    I've had to give up on this one for now. I've had nothing but 12 and 14 hr fails and I'd like to try for the new dragon. Maybe some day I'll get this one.
    Me too. I'm going for emberglow now.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Just put my Macaw on the nest now, happy to have finally got it. I did get a Seer Dragon and a Cosmos Dragon amongst my fails so it wasn't all bad as I didn't have them already.

Good luck to everyone still trying for this one.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    Got it! Athletic and Air second try first time got a clockwork which I didn't have so all good!

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get this one on either of my accts...have had NOTHING but fails since it came out...way too many to even begin to count Not only that, I can't get any fails other than the common ones over and over...each of which I already have! So no macaw and no new 'fails'!! Never did get rapunzel or manticore on my 2nd acct either...it's doing worse than my main acct. It's ridiculous to keep getting the same dragon fail over and over when there are multiple different possibilities of dragons available from whatever you're breeding. I mean come on...do something about fixing the algorithms already!!

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got this fine feathered fellow with Night/Mirage!

Started trying for it with Diamond/Mirage but that wasn't really working so I switched.
    Also got two super rares as "fails" in the process: a Fireflower and a Godmother.

I liked how this pair worked out so much I'll keep using it, despite getting what I wanted from it, hoping for a tri-colour or any (and I mean ANY) dragon that won't have the black element split.
    Last edited by inesat; 04-18-15 at 01:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Was trying for a Red Queen with Fire and Fairytale, and even though it's not on the list of possible outcomes, here it is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-25-22-51-40.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	19983

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast