Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Spin To Win 03-31-15

Wow is TL serious with this Spin to Win? Why bring back the last 2 battle arena prize dragons(Lighthouse & Glitter) that some people gathered 99 material for rather than a dragon that many people didn't get a chance to get because either they didn't have iOS at the time OR they didn't start playing the game when it first came out like Yin Yang? I don't like this one at all. Thunderstorm is the only one i'm trying for...the rest most people already have. BRING BACK THE OLD DRAGONS!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by absback View Post
    Wow is TL serious with this Spin to Win? Why bring back the last 2 battle arena prize dragons(Lighthouse & Glitter) that some people gathered 99 material for rather than a dragon that many people didn't get a chance to get because either they didn't have iOS at the time OR they didn't start playing the game when it first came out like Yin Yang? I don't like this one at all. Thunderstorm is the only one i'm trying for...the rest most people already have. BRING BACK THE OLD DRAGONS!!!
    I agree with the arena dragons too. It's too soon. Every time someone complains about not getting the arena crafting dragons in time, are they just going to stick it in the next wheel? I hope not. They need to bring back black knight and magnetic. I love them two!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I went ahead and paid for an extra spin and got more food. Ah well. 6 more tries. *shrug*

Fashion Designer
    2 orbs sigh...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

I got 250,000 coins...

Last spin to win wheel I got no dragons...... Bring on the dragons..

Rhino Keeper
    2 orbs. *tears*

Nightclub Owner
    Thunderstorm, Lighthouse & Mermaid are what I'm praying for! But alas, got 3 maps instead
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    That's so weird. Early today I was thinking illusion was a little lonely being the only breedable black/purple dragon...THEN COMES THUNDERSTORM

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't agree more..why do upper level players need maps, coins and all the rest of the useless stuff on the wheel..i got maps too..whoopee..i suggested they make a wheel for upper level players since they have one for lower levels..but our thoughts fall on deaf ears obviously...come on TL do something better for us.

1st spin 500000 coins... I would love any n all dragons

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast