Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: NEW Spin To Win 03-31-15

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Maps again. But I've noticed this (might be coincidence): if you turn counterclockwise and start off on the lighthouse dragon, your chances on landing on marshmallow are significantly higher. (Seen that my wife and daughter did the same thing and both landed on Marshmallow)
    This actually seems to work. I had a coin fail first, but second time around, here it is:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-07-09-49-28[1].jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	19598

I tried applying the same theory to getting the Lighthouse dragon, but after three tries and fails, it was too expensive to continue. At least I only got maps once, but I got orbs, too, and I have no use for those. I could afford one more try, but I'd rather keep some gold in reserve for speeding things up if needs be.

1 - Thunderstorm
    2 - Mermaid
    3 - Food
    4 - Glitter
    5 - Mermaid
    6 - Thunderstorm

Paid for one spin after #6 in the hope of getting a Lighthouse, which I missed out by just 2 in crafting, and ended up with maps ... Gaaah!! That'll teach me not to gamble unless it's free

Final few hours bought a couple of extra spins and finally got Thunderstorm!!! Got all three I wanted, Marshmallow x2, Lighthouse and Thunderstorm! Feeling great! Yay!

Farm Supplier
    Amazing, I see some players got dragons on 5 of 7 spins. I got food, coins, and maps on all 7 spins. Incredible.

Wish I could send you one of the 4 I got! Man, I already had Mermaid for a couple of years now. Well at least I can get some gems.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    1 - Thunderstorm
    2 - Mermaid
    3 - Food
    4 - Glitter
    5 - Mermaid
    6 - Thunderstorm

Paid for one spin after #6 in the hope of getting a Lighthouse, which I missed out by just 2 in crafting, and ended up with maps ... Gaaah!! That'll teach me not to gamble unless it's free
    You are one of the luckiest or only luckiest player with all dragons n just one time food.

Nightclub Owner
    I got maps every spin except 2 which were coins & apples. So bummed
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Last free spin got me my long wanted Mermaid, so it tricked me in buying 3 spins, and it got me Marshmallow (which I already had) and some food/coins. So no thunderstorm dragon for me....

Tried owa411's theory too, but I can't seem to get it work: started on the "right" part for Lighthouse, first time got me Mermaid, second food, third Marshmallow, fourth coins. So it does seem random.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 04-07-15 at 11:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    So glad it's gone. Such a tease.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    I got Thunderstorm this morning, so I'm very happy with that. Wish I could gift somebody the Marshmallow I got as I already have one.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)