I'm very grateful to the TL update recently,there are many new items, also bring a lot of old things,but why take a lot of Christmas items???Android users have been able to use the Christmas edition,it contains a lot of Christmas content,but the latest update after twice, they are all gone,we had three treasure chest now all lost!We also lost many of the original can buy things!Team Lava want to take away our how much?This lets a person feel angry and sad! (╯`□′)╯(┻━┻
Team Lava is unfair,the birth of each new version means that Android users will after Apple users to update a long time to start using,android users lose many opportunities to buy LTO,some special edition is a comfort for Android users,such as Halloween and Christmas editions,they contain a lot of ordinary can't buy things,certainly if apple users want to buy them, the android can help,but now,all of us were lost them!
I have been playing the game a few years,from never use Gems to top-up often spend Gems,I like to buy beautiful things,but last year (2014) for a whole year update quality is not so good,sometimes I prefer to buy the old goods,I don't want can't get what we want,you are too bad...
So I'm afraid to update,update articles is not necessarily beautiful,at the same time will take the original article,there's nothing worse,I will be don't want to play games...