Thread: Candy Hatchery oven still not available in my iPad

New Resident

Unhappy Candy Hatchery oven still not available in my iPad

Most of my Neighbors have the above oven reopened in their oven list, both IOS and Android players. However, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting with much disappointment. Please help me and get back as soon as possible, thanks a lot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 2468yummy View Post
    Most of my Neighbors have the above oven reopened in their oven list, both IOS and Android players. However, I have been waiting and waiting and waiting with much disappointment. Please help me and get back as soon as possible, thanks a lot.
    I think you need to be at a certain level to get the hatchery

Executive Chef
    On my baby account it says you only have to be level 9 to unlock the Candy Hatchery. If your level is higher than that... try updating your Bakery Story app perhaps?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 2468yummy View Post
    What is the current version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    What is the current version number of the game you are playing? Check under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.
    I don't have any sale items appearing either. The version I am using on my iPad is 1.7.1. Are all versions going to be included?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageVera View Post
    I don't have any sale items appearing either. The version I am using on my iPad is 1.7.1. Are all versions going to be included?
    From the update thread:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    You will need to update to the most current version available, Bakery Story 1.7.5.