Thread: Egg Stove Parts Gufts

Question Egg Stove Parts Gufts

Sorry, I am not sure if this is a bug.
    I can't send any of the items for the Egg Stove as a gift.
    Can only request.
    I am trying to send to others who are building it.

Nightclub Owner
    From another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Because the appliance is only available for a limited time, the parts were not added to the gifting menu this time. However, I did share the feedback to the game team for next time.

I can't buy the egg stove!! I tried buying something else that needs to be built and I can't either.malready made ovens were fine.

Nightclub Owner
    You have to tap in the upper left corner to purchase an appliance that needs to be built. If you try to tap on it by the hammer, you'll just get the pop-up dialogue explaining you need supplies. Tap away from the hammer and it should allow you to purchase and place it on your floor.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.