Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Wonder Oven Petition

Farm Supplier

Question Winter Wonder Oven Petition

This is more of a petition for this particular item, so please refrain from just giving your two cents unless you also want to vote for getting this back, thank you.

Now, how great is it that we had the opportunity to get those Christmas/Winter ovens a few weeks ago? Now, we get the Hatchery, but we are getting over twice as long to accumulate the hatcheries than the winter holiday ovens. Eleven days versus five! I realize the counter was supposed to be twelve, but I am on Android and when the hatchery showed up, the timer was already at eleven. Whatever the reason, I think it is fair to ask for the Winter Wonder Oven back, for another limited time sale. Maybe even the Candy Cane Maker, too, to be fair to those who would like both. The Christmas sales hit after Valentine's Day sales, which made it seem like they were not coming. It made it much harder, especially with the requesting problem, where requests are not delivered or received, no matter how well you stick to the twenty-per-day rule.

If you feel the same and all who do post their support, maybe it will show the developers how much this matters to their players. Please leave respectful replies indicating your support, if you also would love this opportunity.

Executive Chef
    I agree. For some reason they didn't show up for me and I would love the chance to but them.

Farm Supplier
    I honestly thought more people would be in favor of this, but the majority seem to be more concerned with the latest holiday. People lost it over not getting the hatchery, and all I care about is the Winter Wonder Oven. You know, they brought Valentine's Day sales after the Christmas and Halloween, so I felt it was really unfair to, without warning, give short sales on A LOT of old decorations and appliances. I would have saved up more, if I had known another Christmas sale was coming. I just want a chance to get a set of the only snowflake themed oven, and there was no time to earn for them during the sale. I tried, and I wish more people felt the same, because it seems I am just destined to cry over it.

Fashion Designer
    I agree that the winter-sale was over****. I am sorry you didn't manage to get the oven during the sale. I would hope that they bring the oven back at another point in time. but, since the sales have ended, maybe start this petition later during the year? maybe october or so? Since its a winter oven im sure its more likely to be released during that time period. Start a petition for a re-release closer to winter, i ll gladly sign it .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I agree. For some reason they didn't show up for me and I would love the chance to but them.
    maybe it was further down the inventory list? i have that issue with BS. RS always shows sale and new stuff at the front (ish), BS doesn't. Its often worth checking the forum to see notices of releases that otherwise are easy to miss if you don't look for them!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    I agree that the winter-sale was over****. I am sorry you didn't manage to get the oven during the sale. I would hope that they bring the oven back at another point in time. but, since the sales have ended, maybe start this petition later during the year? maybe october or so? Since its a winter oven im sure its more likely to be released during that time period. Start a petition for a re-release closer to winter, i ll gladly sign it .
    The biggest problem I have with it was that they were getting rid of Christmas items that just came out this past winter, which is ridiculous. Get rid of all the old non-themed items, or freaking make an announcement beforehand, that would have made it more fair. They can put all those other popups in the game, one preceding the sale would have been considerate, considering the intense time restraints. Getting rid of things just makes the game stressful and less fun. They had no reason to get rid of things that older editions still carried.

Every time I try to play these games, nonsense happens, so I doubt I will be playing in October, but thanks anyway.

Also, again, why the heck does the Easter sale get almost two weeks, when Valentine's and Christmas got so much less with so many more items being deleted?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    maybe it was further down the inventory list? i have that issue with BS. RS always shows sale and new stuff at the front (ish), BS doesn't. Its often worth checking the forum to see notices of releases that otherwise are easy to miss if you don't look for them!
    That is another problem, not putting all last chance items at the front. No good reason to have that in RS and not in BS and FS.

Fashion Designer
    If you think about it.. if TL/S8 re-released everything under the sun all at once and over and over again so quickly (like with the barista counter this past year- it was for sale 3 different times I think, maybe including the black friday sale in 2013).. we'd get incredibly bored and probably spend so much money and gems so quickly.. I do sort of like how they are doing it. Don't get me wrong, I've been waiting for that Mad Hatter Tea Party for YEARS now.. and i'm getting more and more impatient, but with the recent LTOs and re-releases, I have hope and I'm staying positive. I do agree though that we all should be able to access older stuff at some point, even newer players. I'm not against it at all. I choose to do the goals and I don't have this complex where I want to have stuff and not let anyone else have it.. that's just greedy and stupid. As long as they charge fairly for it, I'm all for letting old goals or ovens or whatever that I've already worked for be released for everyone (or at least let them have the goals, either way it's fun and you can get the items).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    If you think about it.. if TL/S8 re-released everything under the sun all at once and over and over again so quickly (like with the barista counter this past year- it was for sale 3 different times I think, maybe including the black friday sale in 2013).. we'd get incredibly bored and probably spend so much money and gems so quickly.. I do sort of like how they are doing it. Don't get me wrong, I've been waiting for that Mad Hatter Tea Party for YEARS now.. and i'm getting more and more impatient, but with the recent LTOs and re-releases, I have hope and I'm staying positive. I do agree though that we all should be able to access older stuff at some point, even newer players. I'm not against it at all. I choose to do the goals and I don't have this complex where I want to have stuff and not let anyone else have it.. that's just greedy and stupid. As long as they charge fairly for it, I'm all for letting old goals or ovens or whatever that I've already worked for be released for everyone (or at least let them have the goals, either way it's fun and you can get the items).
    I get your points, but I disagree on the getting bored. This game is very fun when it is more inclusive and makes it easier to acquire things. I have played on and off for years, but I would be more inclined to keep playing if they stopped taking my favorite holiday items away. I like when things come back, because maybe you got a few of something, but would like a full set. It makes many people happy and can help older players get a few more, not just helping newer ones. I was ecstatic to finish a set of wallpapers I had before accidentally expanding, not knowing they would get rid of items. The annoying goals and updates give people who already have everything new content, consistently. I am not even talking about goals and their items, although that could be looked into, also. I, too, have no problem with letting newer players have access to things I unlocked however long ago. It is a game, and should just be fun for all.

Farm Supplier
    My biggest point, again, is how short the Christmas (and others) sales were, with too much to buy too fast, when the Easter sale has been long and not had nearly as much to try to acquire.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast