Thread: Mini-tournament next friday?

Executive Chef

Mini-tournament next friday?

I know TL/S8 usually doesn't give info about when the next tournaments is coming. But I kinda lost track, usually you can calculate when the next will be, but with the last world event, I'm a bit lost. And since I'll have a busy weekend, I'd like to know upfront

So, what do you think, will there be a mini-tournament next friday.

Banned
    It has been 2 weeks since the last flash one so I am thinking yes but you never know. It might just be a silly 2 day spin the wheel.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'd be happy for a break from it. Time to catch up, evolve, trade, heal, etc. Wouldn't mind a spin the wheel, however. Or a boosted breed with coins.

Executive Chef
    I think they'll be an 8-day wheel, a flash tourney and the new dragon as we know will be manticore. I hate 8 day wheels. I hope I'm wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I think they'll be an 8-day wheel, a flash tourney and the new dragon as we know will be manticore. I hate 8 day wheels. I hope I'm wrong.
    Why do you hate 8 day wheels?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Why do you hate 8 day wheels?
    I know it seems weird to say that, but 8 day wheels remind me of adding more useless items to my storage everyday. I have this neighbour who ALWAYS manages somehow to get all of the dragons and most of the time I can't even get one! I'm really unlucky when it comes to wheels even though it's still a game of luck, I would much prefer an 8 day tourney over the spin-to-lose

Rhino Keeper
    Yup I stay getting mystic maps(srsly shouldn't be an option for those who have expanded fully - would rather it be blank and I get nothing).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Yup I stay getting mystic maps(srsly shouldn't be an option for those who have expanded fully - would rather it be blank and I get nothing).
    Lol, I hope listen to their players and take the maps off the wheel for good. I'd prefer bigger food bunches instead of maps. My dragon can never get enough food!

Banned
    We should know in 33 minutes or so.

The Honorable Panda
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request