Thread: Design tab reverts to first item every time

Rhino Keeper

Design tab reverts to first item every time

When I'm in the design tab; tables, chairs, wall decs, floor decs, etc; the selections revert back to the very beginning immediately after placing one item. It's very annoying to have to scroll thru multiple screens to place these items. If I want to change tables, maybe ten of them, it takes scrolling for each one. Please make these "sticky" so that they stay on the item I have selected until I choose another item. This is on the IOS version of the game.

Rhino Keeper

Design tab reverts to first item

When I'm in the design tab; tables, chairs, wall decs, floor decs, etc; the selections revert back to the very beginning immediately after placing one item. It's very annoying to have to scroll thru multiple screens to place these items. If I want to change tables, maybe ten of them, it takes scrolling for each one. Please make these "sticky" so that they stay on the item I have selected until I choose another item. This is on the IOS version of the game.

Executive Chef
    I've questioned them about it in the past and this is the reply I got:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Unfortunately, this is how it works if you place the last item in your inventory if that item is no longer available in the Market. Because there is no longer a reference point to return to, it resets back to the beginning. Sorry for the inconvenience!
    More in this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Design-tab-bug

It doesn't happen on Android though... I don't know why they can't do the same on iOS. Especially now that they have retired a lot of items from the holidays, it's gonna be annoying to redecorate with those stuff, having to scroll every single time you place something. ><

Nightclub Owner
    It is pretty annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    It's not only happening for 'last items'. right now it is happening for ALL items, tables, chairs, etc. The wallpapers and floor tiles behave differently, because they jump to the next available space for placement. it's especially irritating for the tables and chairs tho.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    It's not only happening for 'last items'. right now it is happening for ALL items, tables, chairs, etc. The wallpapers and floor tiles behave differently, because they jump to the next available space for placement. it's especially irritating for the tables and chairs tho.
    I don't know which 'last items' you are referring to.. but I just tested my game and it doesn't happen to me on all items - only those that were previously removed, or items that you cannot buy anymore like the Christmas/Fall/Halloween items that expired just recently, or the prizes that came from boxes. Anything else that can still be bought, it behaves normally and the design tab stays where it is.