Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANDROID PLAYERS: There's a new update coming!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sb1957 View Post
    Is true there's not an equal treatment, and I'm allways posting and asking why the updates for android are so delayed..... but iOS players never receive gems when a new version of this game arrives ....... I must be honest with this point.
    yeah, this is usually the one point in android's favor (although obviously the recent update brought a second point). does anyone know why android has so many versions? i mean, i absolutely love the free gems and am in no way complaining about them, i've just always been curious as to why some updates require new versions and others don't. i'll probably never have an answer. oh well!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    yeah, this is usually the one point in android's favor (although obviously the recent update brought a second point). does anyone know why android has so many versions? i mean, i absolutely love the free gems and am in no way complaining about them, i've just always been curious as to why some updates require new versions and others don't. i'll probably never have an answer. oh well!
    It's been said that its a form of marketing. Keep the players interested. Keep them needing to go to the App Store to download the game. Otherwise with just one version they may forget it's there, not check it, not play, not pay real money...
    The gems are an incentive. Kind of like when bakery and Google worked together and gave free items to bakeries players. We had a big fat android robot with candy in its tummy as a prize. I also love the free gems. My smaller shops have so many awesome things because of them.

Now ios doesn't play that foolishness. You will not keep writing them to approve a new version of a game, that's easier to code and was initially created for iOS platforms. Because you know...they're busy and all. This is why we see those not so true comments, saying free gems aren't given as a result of games being downloaded. Yeah, they are.

I play other games that had us downloading items for free gems. We didn't get them. Some players complained. Itunes put an end to it.

But the player who didn't hit the switch for the last RS goal needs to be demoted. And bakery whatever the last version is (I can't keep up) stinks.

I have to restart my phone every time I use it. Or it takes up my entire screen. And excuse you but I have a cute pic of Chris Evans on my screen!!!

Executive Chef
    I can't believe I just got the fast food goal, literally right after I downloaded that version (but luckily went to castle story before opening, so I knew to collect my goals before playing.)

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    But the player who didn't hit the switch for the last RS goal needs to be demoted. And bakery whatever the last version is (I can't keep up) stinks.

I have to restart my phone every time I use it. Or it takes up my entire screen. And excuse you but I have a cute pic of Chris Evans on my screen!!!
    I'm assuming this is more sarcasm?
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-27-15 at 02:12 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Rhino Keeper
    ok, today we got fast food.........now begins the expectation for the new update, do we have to wait 1 month and 9 days like we waited for fast food????

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I can't believe I just got the fast food goal, literally right after I downloaded that version (but luckily went to castle story before opening, so I knew to collect my goals before playing.)

I'm assuming this is more sarcasm?

Gasp....! What kind of woman do you think I am...to make a joke about Chris Evans? O.o....have you seen his chest? The nerve!

Finally...I can download the game and get the gems. If I order some clothes I suppose and find a clever way to care enough to check on time in time, maybe I can order a nice display on fashion.

Farm Supplier
    Does this update have anything to do with andoid not getting bagel sandwich recipes on basic stove? I was looking for a place where i could ask because im not able to get the recipes & didnt know they existed until a few days ago so i started inquiring & most nbrs have itbon their basic stove but didnt realize it could be a glitch. What should I do? I play on Android

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwhitt View Post
    Does this update have anything to do with andoid not getting bagel sandwich recipes on basic stove? I was looking for a place where i could ask because im not able to get the recipes & didnt know they existed until a few days ago so i started inquiring & most nbrs have itbon their basic stove but didnt realize it could be a glitch. What should I do? I play on Android
    You can download the version Bagel Cafe from Google store, is available, that if you don't mind loosing the gems that comes with the update. Maybe this friday the update arrives to the Android world and you will have the recipes and the gems. But I cannot assure that this will happen on friday. The last update, Fast food took 1 month and 9 days to arrive. You'll have to choose to wait or to download, is up to you.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok this week we didn't receive bagel cafe update are we beginning a month expectation like we have to expect with fast food????

Please if you're not a 3/4 stars player who have been playing for a long time - don' send invitations to be neighbours - i only play with those who play.

Rhino Keeper
    Another week without bagel update!!!! Again we'll have to wait one month to get this??? Why?????

Why this allways happens with rs updates and not with bs????? Somebody understand this??

Executive Chef
    Got a pop-up to install RS Earth Day today on reset. Now we've totally skipped the Bagel Cafe version hmm...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast