Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale! (25th March to 5th April)

Rhino Keeper
    In case you missed it in the 3/25 update thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hi everyone, we hope you all are enjoying these re-releases, just in time to redecorate for Easter! In addition to this week's item bundle for iOS, we released some of the items for individual purchase on Android.

We also realize that some of our iOS players may have concerns with this. Releasing on two different platforms gives us more restrictions, but we are doing our best to address these concerns. With that said, we've decided to release some of the iOS bundle items to be available for individual purchase. Thanks for continuing to share your feedback with us!
    Anyone purchase the bundle?

What is going on!? CANDY HATCHERY HAS BEEN RELEASED! I don't have parts in my gift tab but can send requests I'm OVERJOYED!!!!!! Thank you S8!!!!!
    Last edited by ojapple96; 03-25-15 at 08:45 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    In case you missed it in the 3/25 update thread:

Anyone purchase the bundle?

What is going on!? CANDY HATCHERY HAS BEEN RELEASED! I don't have parts in my gift tab but can send requests I'm OVERJOYED!!!!!! Thank you S8!!!!!
    It doesn't look like the Hatchery made it to Android Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

Will update the original post with new prices as soon as I get them
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Thanks for doing the sale breakdown, pixiegamer! Although I still decided to compile them into one image just in case anyone needs a visual for comparison, hope you don't mind. This is also quite confusing to me cause it's not 100% the same sale that we're used to (items + prices are different).

Last edited by PepperWoo; 03-25-15 at 11:26 PM.

Wow... everybody's asking me for eggs and ears, but I cannot build my hatchery coz I'm on android... cool. So fair...

Farm Supplier
    Omg i am androind i have wanted the candy hatchery for so long please please let it be coming to android too

Rhino Keeper
    Some of my nbrs have requested prts for candy hatchery, is there a way of getting one???????

New Resident
    I'm on iOS and I don't have any of the sale items neither the candy hatchery stove.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have flagged this over.
    Thanks kooky!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

So they released some of the Easter items for direct purchase. But... I noticed there's a pricing different for ios and android players. Why called it a sale, when the items on sale on ios are still at their original pricing?!

And stop treating both platforms so unfairly, release the candy hatchery for android platform too!! Whoever making all these unfair decisions on both platforms should get sack off!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

This is so messed up, half the sale here, half the sale there. This is way too confusing.

For YEARS all people have been asking for from across all plaforms is EQUALITY, having the exact same game, same items, same sales for everyone. Now TL goes around playing favorites with one platform or another? Maybe they're trying to get people from across all platforms to just quit, since they obviously have already made piles and piles of gold off everyone. That's just messed up.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast