Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale

Fashion Designer
    for some reason the egg stove is 12k now!

Do they understand that we all enjoy decorating too?? I have been looking forward to this and now my device type leaves me out in the cold for a Holiday?? What a bad decision !!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    What is available to cook on the egg stove? And if you buy the bundle, are multiple stoves available to purchase or do you just get one?

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I thought the bundle came with two stoves, but only got one. Then I thought if I had the bundle with a stove, I could maybe buy more for coins. Wrong again. So I have one lonely Easter stove. And I'm sad.
    One stove? Lol. That's so funny.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    for some reason the egg stove is 12k now!
    Wow, the price didn't increase for iOS users! It's still 75 gems! Can't believe S8 missed an opportunity to turn the screw even further!

EDIT: Thanks, S8, for releasing the Egg Stove to iOS users...for 15k, lol! Did it go up to 15k on android, too?
    Last edited by lynniefish; 03-25-15 at 10:00 PM.

Executive Chef
    adding box content, now that i've calmed down. somewhat.

Easter Chest
    4th Prize: Easter Centerpiece, Chocolate Bunny, Easter Basket, Carrot Patch
    3rd Prize: Easter Treats, Marshmallow Fountain
    2nd Prize: Egg Painting, Bunny Pen
    1st Prize: Marshmallow Maker

Last edited by twospoons; 03-25-15 at 06:06 PM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shinypenny3011 View Post
    I am an iOS user also and to sit here for the next wo weeks and answer parts requests to something you can not even participate in is the WORST decision ever. I'm a great neighbor and always help, but to isolate your players like this makes it EASY FOR ME TO LEAVE THE GAME!!

BAD decision to leave us out of the decorating fun that we all enjoy. ����
    I'm iOS as well but I remember the days that when I played on Android and I'd get part requests for appliances that iOS got and Android didn't, so........Android didn't like it but dealt with it, so it is now iOS' turn to have to answer requests for something they don't have this time around. I do feel bad for those that didn't get this machine back the first time it came around, and hopefully TL will release it to iOS as well over the coming days, who knows, they may just do that.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Fashion Designer
    They added the Egg stove for everyone! I just went on and it's there for me and I'm on iOS. Funny because I had to bug my husband to let me download my game on his android to get it and I guess I didn't even have to do any of that because now it's available! Thanks TL! I opened the box and got the egg painting 2nd place prize too so now I got everything I wanted from the bundle for 20 gems and some coins. Yay just need time to redecorate now!

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

This is so messed up, half the sale here, half the sale there. This is way too confusing.

For YEARS all people have been asking for from across all plaforms is EQUALITY, having the exact same game, same items, same sales for everyone. Now TL goes around playing favorites with one platform or another? Maybe they're trying to get people from across all platforms to just quit, since they obviously have already made piles and piles of gold off everyone. That's just messed up.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for doing the sale breakdown, pixiegamer! Although I still decided to compile them into one image just in case anyone needs a visual for comparison, hope you don't mind. This is also quite confusing to me cause it's not 100% the same sale that we're used to (items + prices are different).

Last edited by PepperWoo; 03-25-15 at 11:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Thanks for doing the sale breakdown, pixiegamer! Although I still decided to compile them into one image just in case anyone needs a visual for comparison, hope you don't mind. This is also quite confusing to me cause it's not 100% the same sale that we're used to (items + prices are different).

Why are Android items cheaper than iOS items? They should make it the same price for everyone but I am glad I see the pink bunny again

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast