Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Easter Sale

This is really the pits. I had several parts requests for those egg stoves so I sent them off. Hurried to go buy my own& went through the stoves 3 times before realizing we got snubbed!!! . WTH??!!!

Rhino Keeper
    this is so unfair. Please release the same items fot IOS players

Can someone look into this ??

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8, I think your decision to release an Easter bundle on iOS and individual Easter items on Android is nothing less than a debacle. It seems sometimes that your actions are meant to intentionally incite and anger your players and supporters. There are so many enjoyable games to play in this wide world...ones that have no issues at all in offering equal treatment to their users, regardless of platform. Today you have made my decision to stop playing this particular game very easy.

Rhino Keeper
    I want to agree this is unacceptable that iOS has no chance to buy individual stoves and items!! I may have done the bundle package if it included at least 4 stoves, but what do we do with 1 stove!! I hope TL fixes this mistake soon as I will buy and will spend gems but individually!! I don't have the egg stove at all and 1 stove does me no good as well as I want more tables and chairs then what is in the bundle.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by joeybasenji View Post
    this is so unfair. Please release the same items fot IOS players

Can someone look into this ??
    I have forwarded this over to the CMs.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I thought the bundle came with two stoves, but only got one. Then I thought if I had the bundle with a stove, I could maybe buy more for coins. Wrong again. So I have one lonely Easter stove. And I'm sad.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I thought the bundle came with two stoves, but only got one. Then I thought if I had the bundle with a stove, I could maybe buy more for coins. Wrong again. So I have one lonely Easter stove. And I'm sad.
    No, the bundle only comes with one Egg Stove.

Wow. really? I'm getting discrimated because I play on an iOS device? This is crazy! They messed up RS2. Now they won't let me buy a egg stove unless I want to spend money. Very unhappy. I'm looking around for a different company to play their games. These people do not value me at all. I think I'm done with them.

Executive Chef
    Is there a reason to buy more than one of the egg stoves. I'm new to this so just wondered if I should buy more. Thanks

I am an iOS user also and to sit here for the next wo weeks and answer parts requests to something you can not even participate in is the WORST decision ever. I'm a great neighbor and always help, but to isolate your players like this makes it EASY FOR ME TO LEAVE THE GAME!!

BAD decision to leave us out of the decorating fun that we all enjoy. ����

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast