Thread: Help please!!!

Help please!!!

I can't seem to use my Atlantis Dragon to go on the quest. It says it's 'breeding', but it is not. Idk if anyone's having this problem, but it seems everyone has already sent their Atlantis to the quest. I read the last few pages on the thread about this challenge, I didn't read all 40+ pages. So, if anyone can help me or tell me what page on the thread can help, that'd be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    If adding/needing neighbors: Pink_Charlett for Fashion, Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, & Dragon Story

Dear Scarlett! You aren't helpless. Anyone as selfish and determined as you are is never helpless. God help the Yankees if they should get you." -Rhett Butler

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We will check this for you.

You can send your Atlantis Dragon on the quest now. He was stuck, but we've resolved his status. Your Fruitful Dragon is in your storage. We needed to move him to clear your Atlantis from the Den.

Thank you!
    If adding/needing neighbors: Pink_Charlett for Fashion, Restaurant, Bakery, Castle, & Dragon Story

Dear Scarlett! You aren't helpless. Anyone as selfish and determined as you are is never helpless. God help the Yankees if they should get you." -Rhett Butler