Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Radioactive Dragon - New Mining Dragon LIMITED

Fashion Designer
    Radioactivity in and of itself isn't fun, but I like glowing green things. Glowsticks. Neon. Monster blood in movies.

THINK OF THIS BB LIKE GODZILLA, GUYS. No one can hate on Godzilla.

Besides, if I ~don't~ go for it, I'll have to wait /even longer/ to evolve my dragons. I like actually being able to level up w/out losing bombs.

Fashion Designer
    I really wish this wasn't another green and red dragon. Wasn't scarab green and red? I like it overall though, just wish it had been black and green or another combination. I think I have 80 something pieces so far.

Banned
    gonna take forever this stupid dragon must of lost at least over 20 pieces on each of my 3 accs with the stupid mine crashing , funny thing is its never done it on the mine for land bit YET for me :/

Nightclub Owner
    Just started, 12 pieces right now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I jst have 43 now. I'm not good at bombing ) everytime bomb, can find jst one piece, sometimes 2 Hope I can get this avocado smoothie

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Mining is tough on small screens. I only have 63 pieces so far; I was hoping to get 2 dragons out of this, but not with averaging one piece per bomb. Very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Radioactivity in and of itself isn't fun, but I like glowing green things. Glowsticks. Neon. Monster blood in movies.

THINK OF THIS BB LIKE GODZILLA, GUYS. No one can hate on Godzilla.

Besides, if I ~don't~ go for it, I'll have to wait /even longer/ to evolve my dragons. I like actually being able to level up w/out losing bombs.
    Well, if you know that Gojira was actually a horror movie and look at it from the Japanese perspective. They, as a nation, were attacked with two atomic bombs and were living with the realities of radiation. Gojira is actually f***ing terrifying if you watch it thinking about that. So yeah, "Godzilla" is scary. At least the early ones. I'll give you the latter ones where he'd morphed into the hero of the nation.

Executive Chef
    I play on ipad so bigger screen, feel for you playing on a phone screen . Made it to 1/2 way for this dragon ......

Nightclub Owner
    28 pieces now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    89 now hope I can get this baby

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast